What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
28-09-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I think there's a brown recluse spider in the apartment. There was also a lively black cricket bouncing around. I don't see the tiny cricket anymore. It probably hunted it down, pounced on it, bit it, killed it, and then dragged it to a corner to eat or something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2015, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2015 06:58 AM by Free Thought.)
(28-09-2015 09:42 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I think there's a brown recluse spider in the apartment. There was also a lively black cricket bouncing around. I don't see the tiny cricket anymore. It probably hunted it down, pounced on it, bit it, killed it, and then dragged it to a corner to eat or something.

Brown Recluse... That's one of the few Yank spiders that aren't total pansies, right?

Good on it for its catch. That'll teach that bastard cricket.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
29-09-2015, 06:49 AM
(29-09-2015 06:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 09:42 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I think there's a brown recluse spider in the apartment. There was also a lively black cricket bouncing around. I don't see the tiny cricket anymore. It probably hunted it down, pounced on it, bit it, killed it, and then dragged it to a corner to eat or something.

Brown Recluse... That's one of the few Yank spiders that aren't total pansies, right?

Good on it for it's catch. That'll teach that bastard cricket.

Yeah. It's one of the few actually dangerously venomous spiders we have. I like living in an area of the world where everything isn't evolved to kill me, though.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
29-09-2015, 06:57 AM
(29-09-2015 06:49 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 06:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Brown Recluse... That's one of the few Yank spiders that aren't total pansies, right?

Good on it for it's catch. That'll teach that bastard cricket.

Yeah. It's one of the few actually dangerously venomous spiders we have. I like living in an area of the world where everything isn't evolved to kill me, though.

Just because our Funnel Webs evolved a toxin which only targets insects and primates (without any primates being around) doesn't mean anything!

You yanks are just scaredy-cats.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
29-09-2015, 07:13 AM
(29-09-2015 06:57 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 06:49 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Yeah. It's one of the few actually dangerously venomous spiders we have. I like living in an area of the world where everything isn't evolved to kill me, though.

Just because our Funnel Webs evolved a toxin which only targets insects and primates (without any primates being around) doesn't mean anything!

You yanks are just scaredy-cats.

Yes

Yes, yes we are. I have no desire to risk my life by simply walking to the mailbox. Tongue

Seriously, when they found the first venomous crustacean, I didn't even have to look. I knew where they found it. And I just read another story about some new super deadly snake being discovered... guess where they found it?

I like being the most dangerous creature around when I'm going for nature walks.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-09-2015, 02:53 PM
[Image: 8vEpXwH.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-09-2015, 03:45 PM
I had too much coffee.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
29-09-2015, 03:48 PM
(29-09-2015 03:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I had too much coffee.

First. No such thing.

Second. It's National Coffee Day here in America. You're just giving homage.

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
29-09-2015, 04:41 PM
(29-09-2015 03:48 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 03:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I had too much coffee.

First. No such thing.

.......but I'm vibrating!

But I'll suffer for National Coffee Day! Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
29-09-2015, 04:45 PM
(29-09-2015 04:41 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 03:48 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  First. No such thing.

.......but I'm vibrating!

But I'll suffer for National Coffee Day! Tongue

I will not make a perverted joke about this...

[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post