What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
29-09-2015, 04:49 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(29-09-2015 04:45 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 04:41 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  .......but I'm vibrating!

But I'll suffer for National Coffee Day! Tongue

I will not make a perverted joke about this...

Cluck cluck. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
29-09-2015, 04:56 PM
(29-09-2015 03:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I had too much coffee.

I can relate.

I bought a Blendtec blender last week and just stumbled onto the recipe for human rocket fuel:

Coconut Milk
Coconut Oil
Cocoa Powder
Chocolate Protein Powder
Whole espresso beans
Frozen blueberries
Ice

I've only slept about five hours since Sunday, and I feel kind of...invincible. Shocking

[Image: 68ef49b6358a66482aaa27c54562acb10c0a93dd...d00be9.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
29-09-2015, 06:27 PM
(29-09-2015 06:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(28-09-2015 09:42 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I think there's a brown recluse spider in the apartment. There was also a lively black cricket bouncing around. I don't see the tiny cricket anymore. It probably hunted it down, pounced on it, bit it, killed it, and then dragged it to a corner to eat or something.

Brown Recluse... That's one of the few Yank spiders that aren't total pansies, right?

Good on it for its catch. That'll teach that bastard cricket.

Heheh. Yeah. I'm going to have to be careful around the smaller bookshelf. It might be hiding back in there.

The Pillsbury blueberry cookies aren't very good, and we have at least six boxes of the cookie mix.
Facepalm
29-09-2015, 08:32 PM
(29-09-2015 06:27 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(29-09-2015 06:46 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Brown Recluse... That's one of the few Yank spiders that aren't total pansies, right?

Good on it for its catch. That'll teach that bastard cricket.

Heheh. Yeah. I'm going to have to be careful around the smaller bookshelf. It might be hiding back in there.

The Pillsbury blueberry cookies aren't very good, and we have at least six boxes of the cookie mix.
Facepalm

I'm really hoping that it isn't a brown recluse. They can do you serious damage. You really don't want it in the house. You can use tacky papers as a method to catch the crickets, and those will probably also work on any spiders that happen to set foot on them. I recall that when I was a child, my dad used a "flit gun" with Black Flag poison (nicotine- really!) on a black widow spider, and it proceeded to wipe itself off and just walk away. If I find black widow spiders anywhere on my property these days, I just spray them with paint (or clear lacquer or shellac, if on a colored surface- I do woodworking, and have plenty of anything necessary). Makes for interesting looking spiders, and it is 100% lethal. Another way to kill crickets (and mice and rats, for that matter) is to fill a 5 gallon bucket with about 6" of water, with a wire across the top of the bucket. The crickets just jump in, but the rats and mice try to do the high wire, and fall in. All drown and die.
30-09-2015, 07:03 PM
The thread that was deleted caused my likes count to go down by 3.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
30-09-2015, 07:10 PM
(30-09-2015 07:03 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The thread that was deleted caused my likes count to go down by 3.

I gave you one back. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
30-09-2015, 07:26 PM
(30-09-2015 07:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(30-09-2015 07:03 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The thread that was deleted caused my likes count to go down by 3.

I gave you one back. Tongue

Me too. Thumbsup

One of those three likes was from me anyway.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
30-09-2015, 07:58 PM

I'm sorry my lurker caused your like count to go down by 3. Here have one on me. Here's one for you too, Beans Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
30-09-2015, 08:45 PM
I no longer have any friends. Locally anyway.

If can be pretty lonely.
30-09-2015, 09:22 PM
(30-09-2015 08:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I no longer have any friends. Locally anyway.

If can be pretty lonely.

Who would not want to be friends with such a pretty hobbit Gasp if I could I would drive all the way over there to hang out with you for a day or two.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post