What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
06-10-2015, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2015 07:05 PM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
On Fox News, Greta Van Susteren asked viewers to go to her Facebook and post about Dunkin Donuts giving cops a free coffee and donut while firing some employee that had refused to serve a cop. She said something about not firing her is sending a bad message.

Meanwhile, in Kim Davis is still employed at the same job, right? :/ A little bit ironic, I think.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2015, 08:16 PM
(06-10-2015 06:54 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  On Fox News, Greta Van Susteren asked viewers to go to her Facebook and post about Dunkin Donuts giving cops a free coffee and donut while firing some employee that had refused to serve a cop. She said something about not firing her is sending a bad message.

Meanwhile, in Kim Davis is still employed at the same job, right? :/ A little bit ironic, I think.

As an elected official, she would have to be impeached. Not a quick and easy process no matter how much of an ass she makes of herself.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
06-10-2015, 08:27 PM
(06-10-2015 08:16 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(06-10-2015 06:54 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  On Fox News, Greta Van Susteren asked viewers to go to her Facebook and post about Dunkin Donuts giving cops a free coffee and donut while firing some employee that had refused to serve a cop. She said something about not firing her is sending a bad message.

As an elected official, she would have to be impeached. Not a quick and easy process no matter how much of an ass she makes of herself.

...and, given the demographics, not likely to happen. Facepalm Irony? I'd call it case hardened irony.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
08-10-2015, 05:22 PM
I lost about 12 minutes today because my GPS tried to make me enter the freeway on a bus/car pool only ramp, forcing me to engage in critical thinking and find another route without assistance from technology.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
08-10-2015, 05:32 PM
(02-10-2015 09:07 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Why do I have to watch a French movie? I didn't do anything wrong! Weeping
Tais-toi! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
08-10-2015, 06:54 PM
Migraine. Which isn't a first world problem, anyone in the world can get these. But...well anyway.
It's MY problem today. Weeping

Be true to yourself. Heart
08-10-2015, 06:56 PM
(08-10-2015 06:54 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Migraine. Which isn't a first world problem, anyone in the world can get these. But...well anyway.
It's MY problem today. Weeping

Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-10-2015, 10:34 PM
Went to get ice cream out with a friend which I rarely eat, but wanted something cold...and they kept messing up what I ordered. I didn't even want it after a while Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart
10-10-2015, 04:05 AM
My mother's puppy jumped on me.

Now I've got a nice, long cut starting on the centre of the back of my knee... It stings a little and my leg doesn't want to move at the moment.

Woe is me!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-10-2015, 09:50 PM
[Image: 3FdKE7C.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post