What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-10-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(10-10-2015 09:50 PM)yakherder Wrote:  [Image: 3FdKE7C.jpg]

Damn, too true! That was my whole life when I commuted long distance (46 miles, each way) and laid awake at night worrying about what I didn't get done. Most days now, I wake up at sunrise. 2 of the last 3 days, that was ~7 AM. It has gotten to the point where I don't need coffee to keep me going (sort of).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
12-10-2015, 08:14 PM
Today was a lovely, pampered, super lazy day. Yet, for some annoying reason, I keep thinking about razor blades, blood and bandaides. :/
12-10-2015, 09:31 PM
What is your latest first world problem ?
My toaster killed itself.

Didn't even burn the face of Jesus before it died.

Fucker.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
13-10-2015, 08:15 PM
I currently have no bathtub or shower in My house. We're in the middle of an upstairs bathroom reno, and this afternoon a friend and I took a sledgehammer to a 100-year-old cast iron tub and hauled it out to the back lane in many pieces. (If I get desperately grubby, though, I suppose I can always go to the local recreation centre for a shower, swim and workout.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-10-2015, 08:19 PM
I only have two days left to procrastinate filing my tax return Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
13-10-2015, 08:26 PM
(13-10-2015 08:15 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I currently have no bathtub or shower in My house. We're in the middle of an upstairs bathroom reno, and this afternoon a friend and I took a sledgehammer to a 100-year-old cast iron tub and hauled it out to the back lane in many pieces. (If I get desperately grubby, though, I suppose I can always go to the local recreation centre for a shower, swim and workout.)

When they were working on my house, I took a "shower" outside with the garden hose, washed my hair that way too lol. Of course, I live in CA and temps here allow you to be able to do that.
13-10-2015, 10:46 PM
My brother got to play golf and will be coached next summer by 3 time LPGA champion Debbie Massey. Why doesn't anything cool like that happen to me. Weeping

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
13-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Something is wrong with the toilet. You know that u-bend that holds water that's supposed to so foul gases from traveling from the septic tank and pipe into your toilet? It's broken somehow- the water level goes lower than normal, so the air from the pipe can cine into the toilet. Great, my toilet stinks now.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
14-10-2015, 05:50 AM
It's supposed to be in the 90s again today and tomorrow. It's about 60 degrees in my office. I rode home yesterday without the AC so that I could thaw out. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
14-10-2015, 01:15 PM
Getting myself to be more active consistently, or getting myself to optimal physical health.