What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
16-10-2015, 04:01 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(16-10-2015 12:29 PM)Homo Sapien Wrote:  Latest first world problem? My phone won't connect to wifi when I'm at school.

This is b.s.

We didn't have WiFi at my school at all...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2015, 04:22 PM
I'm sad I only have one bottle of pumpkin spice flavored sparkling water. Sad
16-10-2015, 05:16 PM
(16-10-2015 04:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm sad I have pumpkin spice flavored sparkling water. Sad

I fixt that for you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-10-2015, 05:26 PM
(16-10-2015 05:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 04:22 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I'm sad I have pumpkin spice flavored sparkling water. Sad

I fixt that for you.

No, you assaulted my words!
16-10-2015, 06:47 PM
I can't believe I ate the whole thing...

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
16-10-2015, 07:14 PM
I've got a huge pine tree in my backyard and every year I spend hours raking up the goddam fucking pine needles that fall and cover my lawn. It's going to cost $1000. to have it cut down which I can't afford. God I hate that goddamn tree!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
16-10-2015, 07:21 PM
(16-10-2015 07:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've got a huge pine tree in my backyard and every year I spend hours raking up the goddam fucking pine needles that fall and cover my lawn. It's going to cost $1000. to have it cut down which I can't afford. God I hate that goddamn tree!

Matches or a lighter. Bring hot dogs.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 2 users Like Thinkerbelle's post
16-10-2015, 07:22 PM
(13-10-2015 11:49 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Something is wrong with the toilet. You know that u-bend that holds water that's supposed to so foul gases from traveling from the septic tank and pipe into your toilet? It's broken somehow- the water level goes lower than normal, so the air from the pipe can cine into the toilet. Great, my toilet stinks now.

Have you had a clog lately? Could be a broken wax seal. Is there a level below where the toilet is that you can check for leaking? That's happened at our house before. Cleared a clog, and after flushing the water level wouldn't stay up. The wax ring was broken and the toilet water was ending up in the basement.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
16-10-2015, 08:21 PM
(16-10-2015 07:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've got a huge pine tree in my backyard and every year I spend hours raking up the goddam fucking pine needles that fall and cover my lawn. It's going to cost $1000. to have it cut down which I can't afford. God I hate that goddamn tree!

I did think about volunteering the Fireball's services...
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
16-10-2015, 08:34 PM
(16-10-2015 07:22 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-10-2015 11:49 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Something is wrong with the toilet. You know that u-bend that holds water that's supposed to so foul gases from traveling from the septic tank and pipe into your toilet? It's broken somehow- the water level goes lower than normal, so the air from the pipe can cine into the toilet. Great, my toilet stinks now.

Have you had a clog lately? Could be a broken wax seal. Is there a level below where the toilet is that you can check for leaking? That's happened at our house before. Cleared a clog, and after flushing the water level wouldn't stay up. The wax ring was broken and the toilet water was ending up in the basement.

Two things- 1. Sewer gas is toxic, and you're going to experience headaches, for example, and 2. Sewer gases are explosive. If you leave the bathroom door closed to keep the smell out of the rest of your house, it is entirely possible, after several hours, that you could reach the lower explosive limit and have a fire/explosion when you walk in and flip on the light switch. This risk is minimized if your house has a lot of ventilation. I strongly encourage you to resolve this as soon as possible. Also, the downstream pipe could just be clogged. That seems counter-intuitive for a lower level at the trap, but if there is a blockage downstream, it can cause a slight pressure differential that can be enough to make that happen. The difference in pressure is only 4" of water pressure (in the trap), which is 1/100 of the pressure of air at sea level.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post