What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
16-10-2015, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 16-10-2015 08:42 PM by Free Thought.)
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(16-10-2015 08:21 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 07:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've got a huge pine tree in my backyard and every year I spend hours raking up the goddam fucking pine needles that fall and cover my lawn. It's going to cost $1000. to have it cut down which I can't afford. God I hate that goddamn tree!

I did think about volunteering the Fireball's services...

Dodgy

Dude's muscling in on my thing!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
16-10-2015, 08:40 PM
(16-10-2015 08:39 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 08:21 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I did think about volunteering the Fireball's services...

Dodgy

Dude's muscling on my thing!

Here, hold this match for a minute...Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
16-10-2015, 08:43 PM
I'm in a state of epic conflictedness (and more than a bit PWI): I just finished some 11.5% Icelandic stout and a tiny bottle of pumpkin spice rye whiskey, and I can't quite decide whether or not I liked them enough to buy them in the future.

Oh, and My hands have gone numb from the ethanol infusion. Ohmy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-10-2015, 09:35 PM
(16-10-2015 08:43 PM)Astreja Wrote:  I'm in a state of epic conflictedness (and more than a bit PWI): I just finished some 11.5% Icelandic stout and a tiny bottle of pumpkin spice rye whiskey, and I can't quite decide whether or not I liked them enough to buy them in the future.

Oh, and My hands have gone numb from the ethanol infusion. Ohmy

No. Either enjoy them in lower quantities or end up with alcohol-induced neuropathy. /big brother

I had that happen once with a few Guinness and a couple drams of Glenfiddich, but it was with my feet. I sat there for awhile before I could feel my feet. Ain't doing that shit anymore. That was about 20 YA.
17-10-2015, 09:46 AM
(16-10-2015 07:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've got a huge pine tree in my backyard and every year I spend hours raking up the goddam fucking pine needles that fall and cover my lawn. It's going to cost $1000. to have it cut down which I can't afford. God I hate that goddamn tree!

I have a giant oak tree in front of my house, about 100' tall, give or take. It caught some kind of blight that is going around and in 2 weeks went from a live tree to a 100 foot wooden corpse sitting in front of my house -- which is about 10 feet away from it. I've got no choice but to take it down because, one way or another, it's coming down.

I got one quote so far for $2,000. I'm not happy.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
17-10-2015, 12:24 PM
There's this super cute chick at the kfc and I'm not sure if I'm just horny or if I should ask her out. Whatever. I'll just listen to the Top Gun intro on repeat and forget my problems like always.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
17-10-2015, 12:35 PM
(17-10-2015 12:24 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  There's this super cute chick at the kfc and I'm not sure if I'm just horny or if I should ask her out. Whatever. I'll just listen to the Top Gun intro on repeat and forget my problems like always.

Ask her out. You are just horny. There's no problem with that. Also, asking her out, crashing and burning, will generate valuable experience which you can use for your next foray into the lists of love. You *will* most likely crash and burn a few times Wink Use a rubber <- NON-NEGOTIABLE. You DO NOT want to be catching or spreading STDs.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
17-10-2015, 12:44 PM
(17-10-2015 12:24 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  There's this super cute chick at the kfc and I'm not sure if I'm just horny or if I should ask her out. Whatever. I'll just listen to the Top Gun intro on repeat and forget my problems like always.

Ask her out Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
17-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Haha easy for you guys to say...I'd be more worried about her saying yes, I mean where do you go from there? I'm not real good at the whole socializing thing. In addition I'm quite introverted and have such obscure interests, chances of real compatibility are...demoralizing. Maybe I'll give it a shot for the lols though.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 2 users Like Imathinker's post
17-10-2015, 02:04 PM
(17-10-2015 01:59 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Haha easy for you guys to say...I'd be more worried about her saying yes, I mean where do you go from there? I'm not real good at the whole socializing thing. In addition I'm quite introverted and have such obscure interests, chances of real compatibility are...demoralizing. Maybe I'll give it a shot for the lols though.

If she says yes, find out what her interests are and go from there. It would be great if she suggests something you both enjoy doing and if not, it's always fun to try something new. If a guy I'm dating shows an interest in something I like or even wants to attempt trying it--it's a huge turn-on Wink Trust me, you will win lots of points with her!

Put yourself out there. You might find that she likes you too!
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post