What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
18-10-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Good luck!!! You can do it Flex

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2015, 06:34 PM
(18-10-2015 04:23 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I think I'm gonna do it. Just have to find a hardware store nearby.
Thanks!

Buy two of the wax rings. Sometimes the gap is pretty big, depending on how your floor is made. You may not need two, butt you don't want to break away in the middle of that job to get another. BTDT. I don't know where you live, but I think even squallmart carries them.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
19-10-2015, 06:32 PM
Well I talked to my kfc lady tonight...

Me: Hey, would you be interested in hanging out sometime you're not working?
Girl(somewhat humorously): Oh I'm *always* working...but I have a facebook (gives me her last name)
Me: Ok...Facepalm

Of course her facebook has not been used in 3 years hahaha.

Sigh...I even spent 5 bucks and wasn't hungry. AND I happened to be coming from a class in my dress blacks, lemme tell ya I looked fly as fuck. And I did remember to be confident, which for me translates to I was not oozing awkwardness at the moment. On the up side approximately 0 people outside of here know this ever happened. Thumbsup

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 2 users Like Imathinker's post
19-10-2015, 06:54 PM
(19-10-2015 06:32 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Well I talked to my kfc lady tonight...

Me: Hey, would you be interested in hanging out sometime you're not working?
Girl(somewhat humorously): Oh I'm *always* working...but I have a facebook (gives me her last name)
Me: Ok...Facepalm

Of course her facebook has not been used in 3 years hahaha.

Sigh...I even spent 5 bucks and wasn't hungry. AND I happened to be coming from a class in my dress blacks, lemme tell ya I looked fly as fuck. And I did remember to be confident, which for me translates to I was not oozing awkwardness at the moment. On the up side approximately 0 people outside of here know this ever happened. Thumbsup

She still gave you her info Wink If she wasn't interested she would have said she has a boyfriend. Trust me, that's the "go-to" for all girls who are not interested. She might have given you her old facebook info because she still doesn't know you yet. Don't forget, you're just some random cute dude to her now. I know lots of women that give out old phone numbers to cell phones they have but no longer actively use. Same thing with email addys etc. I really don't think she would have given you any personal info (including her last name) if she wasn't interested.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
19-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Oh hey her facebook actually is recent. Now here's a problem...I don't have a facebook I just use my brother's whenever I need to look at something. So maybe I am off to make one right now.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 2 users Like Imathinker's post
19-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Last sunday I fell down the steps carrying laundry from the second floor to the first. My back is all jacked up. I've x-rays and an MRI. Looks like I have a herniated disc and a lot of healing to do. I know one thing for sure...i'll never help my wife with laundry again. ;-)

**Crickets** -- God
19-10-2015, 07:05 PM
(19-10-2015 07:04 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Last sunday I fell down the steps carrying laundry from the second floor to the first. My back is all jacked up. I've x-rays and an MRI. Looks like I have a herniated disc and a lot of healing to do. I know one thing for sure...i'll never help my wife with laundry again. ;-)

Hug
19-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Your hug just caused me immeasurable pain. Lol... But it's the thought that counts. Smile

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 1 user Likes Tonechaser77's post
19-10-2015, 07:07 PM
(19-10-2015 07:06 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  Your hug just caused me immeasurable pain. Lol... But it's the thought that counts. Smile

Laugh out load oops Tongue
19-10-2015, 07:10 PM
It's a good thing I have loads of Vicodin and muscle relaxers. Ahhhhhhhh

**Crickets** -- God
[+] 2 users Like Tonechaser77's post