What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
19-10-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(19-10-2015 06:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 06:32 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Well I talked to my kfc lady tonight...

Me: Hey, would you be interested in hanging out sometime you're not working?
Girl(somewhat humorously): Oh I'm *always* working...but I have a facebook (gives me her last name)
Me: Ok...Facepalm

Of course her facebook has not been used in 3 years hahaha.

Sigh...I even spent 5 bucks and wasn't hungry. AND I happened to be coming from a class in my dress blacks, lemme tell ya I looked fly as fuck. And I did remember to be confident, which for me translates to I was not oozing awkwardness at the moment. On the up side approximately 0 people outside of here know this ever happened. Thumbsup

She still gave you her info Wink If she wasn't interested she would have said she has a boyfriend. Trust me, that's the "go-to" for all girls who are not interested. She might have given you her old facebook info because she still doesn't know you yet. Don't forget, you're just some random cute dude to her now. I know lots of women that give out old phone numbers to cell phones they have but no longer actively use. Same thing with email addys etc. I really don't think she would have given you any personal info (including her last name) if she wasn't interested.

That's one reason why I say I'll text them right away so they have my number too. If their phone doesn't go off, then they're busted, and you can both have a laugh about them trying to blow you off. Laugh out load Sometimes they'll give you a real number Thumbsup sometimes not. Blush

If they do get the text they have your name and hopefully a little call back humor so they know who you are when you text for real later.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
19-10-2015, 09:28 PM
(18-10-2015 06:34 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 04:23 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I think I'm gonna do it. Just have to find a hardware store nearby.
Thanks!

Buy two of the wax rings. Sometimes the gap is pretty big, depending on how your floor is made. You may not need two, butt you don't want to break away in the middle of that job to get another. BTDT. I don't know where you live, but I think even squallmart carries them.
Didn't find any. I tried 2 hardware store nearby. One didn't have any and the other didn't even know what I meant. They showed me toilet seats, then they showed me pipes which you use to connect the water container with the toilet. Facepalm I hate language barriers.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
19-10-2015, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 19-10-2015 10:03 PM by Lightvader.)
Also, what do you recommend? There is sone shit in my side of the u pipe(like I can see it) but I don't want to flush it because cleaning the floor sucks.
Also, the toilet is different from the one upstairs. The one upstairs shakes a little if you try shaking it hard enough even tho it's bolted/screwed (I dunno the correct word) to the floor. The downstairs one is stuck. And it has no bolts. Like someone cemented this thing stuck. How Would I remove the toilet?

19-10-2015, 09:33 PM
(19-10-2015 07:00 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Oh hey her facebook actually is recent. Now here's a problem...I don't have a facebook I just use my brother's whenever I need to look at something. So maybe I am off to make one right now.

A lot of my friends haven't put anything on their walls in years. They basically just use Facebook to send messages.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
19-10-2015, 09:35 PM
(19-10-2015 07:10 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  It's a good thing I have loads of Vicodin and muscle relaxers. Ahhhhhhhh

Does that make you... y'know... floppy? Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-10-2015, 09:55 PM
(19-10-2015 06:32 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Well I talked to my kfc lady tonight...

Me: Hey, would you be interested in hanging out sometime you're not working?
Girl(somewhat humorously): Oh I'm *always* working...but I have a facebook (gives me her last name)
Me: Ok...Facepalm

Of course her facebook has not been used in 3 years hahaha.

Sigh...I even spent 5 bucks and wasn't hungry. AND I happened to be coming from a class in my dress blacks, lemme tell ya I looked fly as fuck. And I did remember to be confident, which for me translates to I was not oozing awkwardness at the moment. On the up side approximately 0 people outside of here know this ever happened. Thumbsup
Message her once.
Wait for a reply a day.
Try again.
No reply? Move on.

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
19-10-2015, 10:06 PM
Yabut I don't have a facebook or her number...I requested follow her on instagram if nothing by tomorrow then yeaaaah...

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
19-10-2015, 10:16 PM
(19-10-2015 10:06 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Yabut I don't have a facebook or her number...I requested follow her on instagram if nothing by tomorrow then yeaaaah...

Make a Facebook account. 5 mins tops

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
19-10-2015, 10:17 PM
(19-10-2015 10:06 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Yabut I don't have a facebook or her number...I requested follow her on instagram if nothing by tomorrow then yeaaaah...

Won't even put in the effort to make a Facebook page. Good she knows now.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
19-10-2015, 10:31 PM

Come *on* ya clown. Put in the effort. You can't expect a babe to just fall down at your feet and worship you. You gotta also put in effort. She *likes* you and is interested. If you walk away now it's worse than if you didn't say hello before.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post