What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
20-10-2015, 05:07 AM
(19-10-2015 09:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-10-2015 07:10 PM)Tonechaser77 Wrote:  It's a good thing I have loads of Vicodin and muscle relaxers. Ahhhhhhhh

Does that make you... y'know... floppy? Tongue

No floppies

**Crickets** -- God
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2015, 05:14 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I will now proceed to whine petulantly. I know, a total shock, right? I've never done that before.

Sciencing in a group is haaaard!! I just had to retool my contribution (a whole introductory paragraph, guys!) because my team had a last-minute change in general topic. Now they are busy trying to organise everything so that it all fits on the poster we're supposed to present the work on, and their hypothesis on which they just decided, doesn't even have a place yet!

Also; my keyboard keeps double-inputting some letters, I have no idea why and it's annoying as fuck.

Alright, enough bitching out of me for a while; those people are doing their parts better than I could have.

No excuse for the fucking keyboard though...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-10-2015, 05:33 AM
The knobs on BOTH my heaters are broke. That means I have to get out my pliers to turn them off and on.. I'm afraid the man whore I live with will lose them like he's done every single one of his tools. Mine all have lovely green handles. Weeping
[+] 1 user Likes mecanna's post
20-10-2015, 06:17 AM
I need my congas by Saturday.

[Image: ForumRunner_20150327_222308%201_zpsi3h9npyn.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-10-2015, 07:13 AM
I put off doing laundry for too long, and now I'm hoping that no one notices I'm wearing one navy and one black sock. Facepalm

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
20-10-2015, 12:12 PM
My Dallas Cowboys are 2 and 3 and need to win this weekend.

“Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
― Optimus Prime
20-10-2015, 12:14 PM
I made homemade chili but had no jalapeño to put in it. Sad
20-10-2015, 01:32 PM
9 hour security shift.
uuuuuuuuuug.

[Image: oscar.png]
20-10-2015, 01:40 PM
The SO put a Turkish rug in the bedroom - and now the french doors which open inward, won't clear the damned carpet.

Had to take the doors down (the hinges haven't been removed since 1967 -- that was fun) and use my vintage Stanley 6.5 inch rotary saw to take off 1/4 inch off the bottom of the doors, then rehang 'em --- without breaking any glass.....

Got it -- but whatta mess.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
20-10-2015, 01:48 PM
OH...

And also fun... Next week I have to drop the engine in my 95 SC2. The clutch seems to have a broken slack take-up spring... (hammers in first).....

I suppose I shouldn't bitch -- this clutch lasted 60,000 miles -- and I have NOT been nice to it.

A two day job, if I take my time..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post