What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
21-10-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Saturday will not get here fast enough!!! Weeping

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
22-10-2015, 10:02 PM
I managed to get myself cornered into signed up for a meeting with a counsellor at unit...

*sigh* Can I go one day without some sort of self-inflicted not-good happening? ...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Girlfriend asked me if I wanted to finish some recently expired feta stuffed green olives before she threw them away. I ate like 40 of them. I'm not feeling so well right now.

'Murican Canadian
22-10-2015, 10:24 PM
(22-10-2015 10:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Girlfriend asked me if I wanted to finish some recently expired feta stuffed green olives before she threw them away. I ate like 40 of them. I'm not feeling so well right now.

At least you're well oiled...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-10-2015, 03:52 AM
My flatmate is in charge of the games department at a local electronic store which means he gets to go to game conferences and such. He's at one now playing Fallout 4, the new Tomb Raider, a bunch of other games and Halo 5.
Lucky fuck. Dodgy

Guess I'll be taking a dump in his bed tonight.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-10-2015, 06:42 AM
(23-10-2015 03:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My flatmate is in charge of the games department at a local electronic store which means he gets to go to game conferences and such. He's at one now playing Fallout 4, the new Tomb Raider, a bunch of other games and Halo 5.
Lucky fuck. Dodgy

Guess I'll be taking a dump in his bed tonight.

Thumbsup

That seems like an appropriate reaction.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
23-10-2015, 09:29 AM
I was considering pre-ordering Fallout 4, but I dont want to clean up the mess earmuffs may potentially leave on my bed... Laugh out load

“Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
― Optimus Prime
[+] 7 users Like HawkofFreedom's post
23-10-2015, 09:49 AM
The spring to my garage door broke so I can't get it open. My car is stuck inside so I have to ride my bike instead of drive.
[+] 1 user Likes Papo's post
23-10-2015, 10:53 AM
The lawn guy always manages to come when I need silence to concentrate. I don't know how he does it, but he finds the worst time every week to make a racket in the yard, immediately outside my window. Angry

..... And just when I think he's done, he comes back for another round.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
23-10-2015, 11:06 AM
(23-10-2015 10:53 AM)Aliza Wrote:  The lawn guy always manages to come when I need silence to concentrate. I don't know how he does it, but he finds the worst time every week to make a racket in the yard, immediately outside my window. Angry

..... And just when I think he's done, he comes back for another round.

Personally, I LOVE listening to people doing yard work because it means I'm not doing yard work. Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post