What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
21-10-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Saturday will not get here fast enough!!! Weeping

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
22-10-2015, 10:02 PM
I managed to get myself cornered into signed up for a meeting with a counsellor at unit...

*sigh* Can I go one day without some sort of self-inflicted not-good happening? ...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Girlfriend asked me if I wanted to finish some recently expired feta stuffed green olives before she threw them away. I ate like 40 of them. I'm not feeling so well right now.

'Murican Canadian
22-10-2015, 10:24 PM
(22-10-2015 10:15 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Girlfriend asked me if I wanted to finish some recently expired feta stuffed green olives before she threw them away. I ate like 40 of them. I'm not feeling so well right now.

At least you're well oiled...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
23-10-2015, 03:52 AM
My flatmate is in charge of the games department at a local electronic store which means he gets to go to game conferences and such. He's at one now playing Fallout 4, the new Tomb Raider, a bunch of other games and Halo 5.
Lucky fuck. Dodgy

Guess I'll be taking a dump in his bed tonight.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
23-10-2015, 06:42 AM
(23-10-2015 03:52 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  My flatmate is in charge of the games department at a local electronic store which means he gets to go to game conferences and such. He's at one now playing Fallout 4, the new Tomb Raider, a bunch of other games and Halo 5.
Lucky fuck. Dodgy

Guess I'll be taking a dump in his bed tonight.

Thumbsup

That seems like an appropriate reaction.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
23-10-2015, 09:29 AM
I was considering pre-ordering Fallout 4, but I dont want to clean up the mess earmuffs may potentially leave on my bed... Laugh out load

“Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
― Optimus Prime
[+] 7 users Like HawkofFreedom's post
23-10-2015, 09:49 AM
The spring to my garage door broke so I can't get it open. My car is stuck inside so I have to ride my bike instead of drive.
[+] 1 user Likes Papo's post
23-10-2015, 10:53 AM
The lawn guy always manages to come when I need silence to concentrate. I don't know how he does it, but he finds the worst time every week to make a racket in the yard, immediately outside my window. Angry

..... And just when I think he's done, he comes back for another round.

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
23-10-2015, 11:06 AM
(23-10-2015 10:53 AM)Aliza Wrote:  The lawn guy always manages to come when I need silence to concentrate. I don't know how he does it, but he finds the worst time every week to make a racket in the yard, immediately outside my window. Angry

..... And just when I think he's done, he comes back for another round.

Personally, I LOVE listening to people doing yard work because it means I'm not doing yard work. Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post