What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
30-10-2015, 09:45 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(30-10-2015 09:24 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Going to karaoke tonight, but I don't know what to wear or sing.

I was thinking about dressing up - but as what? A nurse? Or wear a slutty dress, smear my makeup and have bed head hair?

And then to sing - I could do "The Bad Touch" by Bloodhound Gang, but it's a difficult key for me.

Do you want a store bought or make your own costume? I'm going as a black cat. Not very original--but quick costume idea. I have a little black dress and cat ears and am going to dress it up with a choker necklace I have. I was also thinking of going as Wednesday Addams at one point--maybe next year Wink But that's another quick an easy pull out of your closet costume.

As for karaoke, hmmm, I can't sing for shit, so I usually wait until I've had a few and just sing whatever song my finger lands on on the karaoke list. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
30-10-2015, 09:46 AM
(30-10-2015 09:43 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 09:24 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Going to karaoke tonight, but I don't know what to wear or sing.

I was thinking about dressing up - but as what? A nurse? Or wear a slutty dress, smear my makeup and have bed head hair?

And then to sing - I could do "The Bad Touch" by Bloodhound Gang, but it's a difficult key for me.

My rule for Karaoke is when in doubt, do Copacabana. Thumbsup

OMG, I love you! Heart
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
30-10-2015, 09:54 AM
(30-10-2015 09:44 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 09:43 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  My rule for Karaoke is when in doubt, do Copacabana. Thumbsup

Is your name Rico?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
30-10-2015, 10:09 AM
(30-10-2015 09:44 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(30-10-2015 09:43 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  My rule for Karaoke is when in doubt, do Copacabana. Thumbsup

Is your name Rico?

Only on Saturday night.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
30-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Having to juggle multiple things as I close on a 4200 sq foot, 6 bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom, 1 1/2 kitchen luxury home which is due to be finalized in 3 weeks Blink

lifelong dream coming true, and suddenly coming together almost too fast. I will also have to double dip....mortgage for new home and rent at apartment I am in at the moment for three months until that lease agreement expires Weeping

Never bought a house before, and it really isn't that stressful because I have been preparing for 5 years for this moment right before I retire from 30 years of military service and transition to the real world Shocking

who am I kidding, its stressful, so much going on lol

boohoo right? 1st world problems.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
01-11-2015, 04:16 PM
First world problem is I'm so sick of loud advertisements before a youtube video comes on, when I have my ear buds in. I will never buy the product being advertised because thanks to them, I'm going deaf! Angry Weeping

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 2 users Like Deidre32's post
01-11-2015, 04:19 PM
(30-10-2015 11:39 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Having to juggle multiple things as I close on a 4200 sq foot, 6 bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom, 1 1/2 kitchen luxury home which is due to be finalized in 3 weeks Blink

lifelong dream coming true, and suddenly coming together almost too fast. I will also have to double dip....mortgage for new home and rent at apartment I am in at the moment for three months until that lease agreement expires Weeping

Never bought a house before, and it really isn't that stressful because I have been preparing for 5 years for this moment right before I retire from 30 years of military service and transition to the real world Shocking

who am I kidding, its stressful, so much going on lol

boohoo right? 1st world problems.

Hell I'd kill for Hobbit to have her own room. Enjoy this. This is good stress.
01-11-2015, 04:34 PM
(01-11-2015 04:16 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  First world problem is I'm so sick of loud advertisements before a youtube video comes on, when I have my ear buds in. I will never buy the product being advertised because thanks to them, I'm going deaf! Angry Weeping

Adblock Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
01-11-2015, 04:36 PM
(01-11-2015 04:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 04:16 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  First world problem is I'm so sick of loud advertisements before a youtube video comes on, when I have my ear buds in. I will never buy the product being advertised because thanks to them, I'm going deaf! Angry Weeping

Adblock Tongue

lol How to do that on my iphone?? Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
01-11-2015, 04:46 PM
(01-11-2015 04:36 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(01-11-2015 04:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Adblock Tongue

lol How to do that on my iphone?? Laugh out load

Lol oh on iPhone, no idea though I'm sure you could find something with a google search you could find something, there has to be an app at least, there's an app for everything.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post