What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
05-11-2015, 07:19 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(05-11-2015 07:18 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 06:06 AM)mecanna Wrote:  I'd get that. Then I'd promptly piss on everything in sight. Thumbsup

You could know the joy of writing your name in the snow!

I've always wanted to do that Laugh out load

(05-11-2015 06:52 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Where are you going to put that when you're done, ladies?

That's right... It's going in your purse. -Near your lip gloss, and near your hair brush, and right up against your phone.

We'll come up with case or something Thumbsup

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like izel's post
05-11-2015, 08:39 AM
(05-11-2015 07:19 AM)izel Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 07:18 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  You could know the joy of writing your name in the snow!

I've always wanted to do that Laugh out load

(05-11-2015 06:52 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Where are you going to put that when you're done, ladies?

That's right... It's going in your purse. -Near your lip gloss, and near your hair brush, and right up against your phone.

Okay, no, because how many times as your compact opened up in your purse? Exactly how water-tight can this case realistically be? Tongue

.... How many times has your purse accidentally spilled on the floor? It's bad enough when your tampon rolls out of the zippered compartment that you forgot to zip shut. Facepalm
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
05-11-2015, 08:42 AM
I'm more impressed at the kinda person who thinks "Ladies need this" and then solves all the engineering challenges...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
05-11-2015, 08:53 AM
(05-11-2015 08:39 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 07:19 AM)izel Wrote:  I've always wanted to do that Laugh out load

Okay, no, because how many times as your compact opened up in your purse? Exactly how water-tight can this case realistically be? Tongue

.... How many times has your purse accidentally spilled on the floor? It's bad enough when your tampon rolls out of the zippered compartment that you forgot to zip shut. Facepalm

You could wash it out in the sink. Tongue

I have done the hover over public toilets and sometimes there is pee on the seat (or worse). It would be much easier to just "pee like a guy." I also think it would be good for camping/hiking/backpacking.

If it accidentally falls out of your purse and on the floor like a tampon could--I dunno those things don't really bother me. I'm a woman, I get my period and I wanna piss like a guy, so what? Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
05-11-2015, 09:38 AM
(05-11-2015 08:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm more impressed at the kinda person who thinks "Ladies need this" and then solves all the engineering challenges...
No woman I know has ever been caught off guard by those pesky urinals in womens' bathrooms.
05-11-2015, 10:42 AM
(05-11-2015 09:38 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 08:42 AM)morondog Wrote:  I'm more impressed at the kinda person who thinks "Ladies need this" and then solves all the engineering challenges...
No woman I know has ever been caught off guard by those pesky urinals in womens' bathrooms.

Like these?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
05-11-2015, 10:51 AM
(05-11-2015 10:42 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 09:38 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  No woman I know has ever been caught off guard by those pesky urinals in womens' bathrooms.

Like these?

holy shit Bowing

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2015, 11:06 AM
So I was dropping kid off at school, listening to the jazz station on the radio.

My phone starts ringing. Like through the car. I don't know how to answer it. My son looks and says, 'mom you just toich the screen'. My older car had a button to push on the steering wheel.

My car has a touch screen. Who knew?!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-11-2015, 11:38 AM
(05-11-2015 10:42 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(05-11-2015 09:38 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  No woman I know has ever been caught off guard by those pesky urinals in womens' bathrooms.

Like these?
Interesting things!
05-11-2015, 01:13 PM
I forgot to do dishes, as a result I had to drink my oj out of a cat bowl Hobo It was clean though Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post