What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
06-11-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(06-11-2015 09:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Crap. I've got friends coming over soon for beers, pizza, and a movie and I can't find my bottle opener Hobo

That's why the good lord gave us twist-off caps. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
06-11-2015, 09:52 PM
(06-11-2015 09:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 09:32 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Crap. I've got friends coming over soon for beers, pizza, and a movie and I can't find my bottle opener Hobo

That's why the good lord gave us twist-off caps. Yes

I don't think these are twist offs--I got them at a specialty store. But I called my friend and she's bringing a bottle opener. Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
06-11-2015, 10:06 PM
(06-11-2015 08:54 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 08:23 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Need to get better at saving $$ Unsure

No more Starbucks for you, young lady! That'll buy you a Ferrari in maybe 50 years.

Was that a reference to this joke?

[Image: aLPX4dv_700b.jpg]

Big Grin

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 7 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
07-11-2015, 01:42 AM
What is your latest first world problem ?

THE OLD SCHOOL IN MY COUNTRY : )
07-11-2015, 11:55 AM
(06-11-2015 10:06 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(06-11-2015 08:54 PM)Fireball Wrote:  No more Starbucks for you, young lady! That'll buy you a Ferrari in maybe 50 years.

Was that a reference to this joke?

[Image: aLPX4dv_700b.jpg]

Big Grin

Nobut, that's pretty funny! I am actually considering dropping my 2-3 beers a day habit so I can buy even more woodworking tools. I don't drink but maybe one beer when I go out to eat (and then only at dinner; I don't like to drink early in the day), because it's too damned expensive. I think it would take 50 years to get to my own Ferrari.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
07-11-2015, 12:06 PM
The pic is indeed funny. And true. While I spend half of what the guy spends on cancer sticks, if I stopped, the same money would go to even more snacks, so in the end, I still don't end up with more money.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-11-2015, 12:08 PM
You know how I said they had taken down the Wi-Fi cuz many connection issues at the uni? It's up again, and with more issues than before. The router crashes in the lunch breaks.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
07-11-2015, 12:08 PM

Alternatives: a key, the edge of a countertop, a saber, and as a last resort, teeth. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
07-11-2015, 12:20 PM
(07-11-2015 12:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Alternatives: a key, the edge of a countertop, a saber, and as a last resort, teeth. Thumbsup

Not teeth. Other beer bottle can be used, spoon also good. Just gotta get the lever in the right position.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
07-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Yeah it's not worth wrecking your teeth. Me and two siblings have chipped teeth it's a pain in the ass.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow