What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
07-11-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(07-11-2015 12:24 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  Yeah it's not worth wrecking your teeth. Me and two siblings have chipped teeth it's a pain in the ass.

My teeth are porcelain-fused-to-metal. Turns out they can be chipped too.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2015, 02:19 PM
All of my cookware is dirty, so I have to order pizza.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
07-11-2015, 02:36 PM
(07-11-2015 02:19 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  All of my cookware is dirty, so I have to order pizza.

That sounds like my house Big Grin I still haven't washed dishes since my cat bowl incident Blush Doing them today though Thumbsup
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
07-11-2015, 02:56 PM
One of the greatest pleasures of college is never doing dishes...on the flip side I am craving a nice steak for some reason they don't have that

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
07-11-2015, 03:00 PM
(07-11-2015 02:56 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  One of the greatest pleasures of college is never doing dishes...on the flip side I am craving a nice steak for some reason they don't have that

Once in college my roommates and I smuggled a bunch of dishes out of the cafeteria for a super bowl party.

We smuggled them back in dirty. Thumbsup

Good times...

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
07-11-2015, 03:00 PM
(07-11-2015 02:19 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  All of my cookware is dirty, so I have to order pizza.

I fail to see the problem there...

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
07-11-2015, 03:04 PM
(07-11-2015 03:00 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

I fail to see the problem there...

Dirty cookware = problem

Pizza = solution

What can I say? I'm a problem solving machine!

-Rowan Atkinson
07-11-2015, 08:17 PM
I'm ok with falsely smelling pizza from my childhood, the Baskin Robins store my mum used to work at, or even the Sewage planet would be preferable to my brain making me feel like I'm in some past vicious chew out I had over my speech, or a face to face threat from a school bully, or the humiliating memory of one of my two false cry periods and being forced to pull out some sob story to make some ignorant person go away, because they couldn't (at the time) take a hint that I wasn't actually upset like I had said! ;...; rrrrr. I hate remembering unpleasant things like they were yesterday.
07-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Conflicted about whether or not I want a relationship.
07-11-2015, 08:54 PM
(07-11-2015 08:25 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Conflicted about whether or not I want a relationship.

I wonder about that a lot too.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post