What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
07-11-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
My Bluetooth feature in my new car is unreliable. :/

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
08-11-2015, 12:06 PM
My sister is off on her honeymoon, so now I don't have a free babysitter if I need one.
08-11-2015, 02:10 PM
(07-11-2015 08:25 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Conflicted about whether or not I want a relationship.

(07-11-2015 08:54 PM)Imathinker Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 08:25 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Conflicted about whether or not I want a relationship.

I wonder about that a lot too.

That's what video games are for. Thumbsup

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
09-11-2015, 07:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2015 07:50 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Once upon a time, there was a 78 year old Theistein who didn't know the difference between ex and X. The Theistein went to Walmart one day, wearing eight bronze necklaces and three crosses around their neck. Theistein dropped the their usual donation of 75 cents into the bell ringer's bowl as they went inside. Theistein took a huge whiff of the air and breathed out, then went around the store, placing 4 peppermint chocolate bars, a $50 ITunes gift card into their basket, and then leaving a box of frozen sesame chicken somewhere between the yogurt and milk, and practiced mental mathematics while glancing at the smaller PC gaming boxes.

As the Theistein walked down toward the front, they were horrified by a display of stockings set in the middle of the isle that said "Xmas." The Theistein's head became feint, and their basket nearly slid from their arm to the hard tiled floor! Infuriated by the X itself, they charged to the counter, waited and bought their things for 20 minutes, quietly stormed to their battered red Honda, and drove most pushy all the way home and shouting up a defiant, anti-demonic storm in the name of Jesus! The Theistein dashed to their computer and pushed the button, slowly taking a seat as it loaded up windows millennium. After logging into Facebook, they slammed and punched the keys with righteous intent, pwning the evil X for ex-ing their dear lord from Christmas! The Theistein's Theist friends then shared the word of this dreadful deed done, and every holiday season, Theisteins, young and old, continue the tradition of the ex-X!

'sings'
No sell... No sell...
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
09-11-2015, 10:39 PM
I was sitting on the sofa with my mom. She said "You know how the old west movies have guys cussing and picking fights? It didn't happen like that. One man knew that every other man had a gun on his hip, so they were polite! Yes, they were polite."

That doesn't make me feel any more trusting in people. It made me think something like "So basically, I or my male friend might not have lived past 14 in that time. Some poor bastard with a different communication package from the norm would make friends with some gun owner. They would be friends long enough to make the weird guy comfortable with him, so that he starts being his weird self instead of taking the deep cautions he usually would, and oops! 'bang' The gun owner gets pissed off, because he thought his buddy suddenly used troll tones in his sentence. 'sarcastic' Yeah. Great! That idea really defeats the anti-gun argument for me. Undecided sigh"
10-11-2015, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 04:34 PM by therealJim.)
When a client thinks he / she can outsmart the tax office, simply by not reporting
the revenue from a public event that is also presented extensively on social media
by him- / herself:

[Image: facepalm5.jpg]

"Newton's third law: The only way humans have ever figured out of getting somewhere is to leave something behind." - TARS, Interstellar
"Newtons drittes Gesetz: Der einzige Weg wie Menschen irgendwo hin kommen, ist der dass sie etwas zur├╝cklassen." - TARS, Interstellar
[+] 5 users Like therealJim's post
10-11-2015, 07:51 PM
can't figure out how to answer the phone in the car because the car answers it, which is cool ....i guess ... Unsure

10-11-2015, 07:52 PM
(10-11-2015 04:30 PM)therealJim Wrote:  When a client thinks he / she can outsmart the tax office, simply by not reporting
the revenue from a public event that is also presented extensively on social media
by him- / herself:

isn't that called stealing? UnsureOhmy

10-11-2015, 07:56 PM
(10-11-2015 07:52 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 04:30 PM)therealJim Wrote:  When a client thinks he / she can outsmart the tax office, simply by not reporting
by him- / herself:

isn't that called stealing? UnsureOhmy

No...not stealing. It's called tax fraud. Smile

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
10-11-2015, 08:37 PM
(10-11-2015 07:56 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(10-11-2015 07:52 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  isn't that called stealing? UnsureOhmy

No...not stealing. It's called tax fraud. Smile

toe-may-toe .... toe-mah-toe

Big Grin