What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
20-11-2015, 04:43 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(19-11-2015 07:05 PM)DerFish Wrote:  
(24-10-2013 03:18 PM)sporehux Wrote:  You've got internet and enough spare time to be hanging out in forums.
If it quacks ?

I live off in the Jungle in the Dominican Republic and my internet is so slow I can walk faster than it goes,but my problem is that my brake lights didn't go off when I got home tonight so I had to disconnect the battery cable until manana when I can get it to a mechanic.

Perhaps begin a thread concerning people in your situation?

I'd read it.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2015, 05:44 AM
A whole day at work looms before me.

I swear I thought it was Friday about 2:30 yesterday afternoon and actually got a little excited that the work week was almost over. Then I realized I had another day to get through. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-11-2015, 05:52 AM
(20-11-2015 05:44 AM)Anjele Wrote:  A whole day at work looms before me.

I swear I thought it was Friday about 2:30 yesterday afternoon and actually got a little excited that the work week was almost over. Then I realized I had another day to get through. Sadcryface

I'm about to sleep. Have a good day Angel!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
23-11-2015, 08:09 AM
I ate too much food.
23-11-2015, 08:34 AM
I want to sleep but I can't.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-11-2015, 08:37 AM
Cleaning all the windows (and there are a lot of them) before guest arrive Thursday.

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
23-11-2015, 08:48 AM
(23-11-2015 08:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I want to sleep but I can't.

Story of my life. Hope you catch some winks soon.

Hug
23-11-2015, 08:56 AM
(23-11-2015 08:48 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(23-11-2015 08:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I want to sleep but I can't.

Story of my life. Hope you catch some winks soon.

Hug

Thanks. I do usually have problems, but not this bad... I guess I'll have to just run myself dry... Time to load up dark souls.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
24-11-2015, 10:33 AM
I've got a Canadian truck driver with a $100,000 worth of furniture sitting at the gate of a Navy facility in Texas who can't get on base due to issues with his background check, and two Native Americans I'm trying hire who don't have telephones, email or a checking account. All of which HR is telling me they have to have before we can hire them. My answer to HR is call the chief (who is CEO of this tribally owned company) and tell him you aren't going to hire his grandson because you have rules...

Oh and I'm supposed to be off today.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
26-11-2015, 02:46 PM
I wanted to buy an audiobook from the Black Library; only takes Visa and Mastercard...

Is it so wrong that I not have a credit card...