What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
30-11-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(30-11-2015 05:23 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(30-11-2015 05:19 PM)kim Wrote:  Undecided

pink eye.
Weeping

Oh no good! I'm so sorry. So itchy *hugs*

I got the anti-biotics and all but, I'll be a pariah for about a week. Sadcryface

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2015, 05:34 PM
I came up with a very clever strategy in a game but I don't know anyone else who plays it to brag to.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
30-11-2015, 05:57 PM
(30-11-2015 05:34 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I came up with a very clever strategy in a game but I don't know anyone else who plays it to brag to.

Strip poker? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
30-11-2015, 09:45 PM
I'm all out of shits to give.

Maybe we need a new holiday called Shitsgiving.

...nahhhhh.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
01-12-2015, 12:35 AM
This, combined with that.

[Image: 2015-12-01%2014.14.43_zpst0nh1hmk.jpg]

[Image: 2015-12-01%2014.15.15_zpsx99ubuzg.jpg]

I managed it twice today! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 5 users Like Banjo's post
01-12-2015, 10:13 AM
Trying to find a tailor in Québec that knows how to do alterations to standard on my U.S. uniform. Apparently I have to wear my ASUs for our Christmas party this coming weekend. My dress blues, rank, everything is pretty much still in its original packaging lol. Last time I had to dress up was for a funeral in 2010 and we still had greens. We've since changed to blues, but I procrastinated because I prefer the greens, and even though considered to have been replaced a few years back we were still allowed to wear them until October. That said, it'll be fun driving back. I fully intend to go through Canadian customs in uniform wearing a cavalry stetson just for the hell of it. If I'm only gonna dress up once or twice per decade I might as well have some fun with it. That is, of course, assuming I can find someone to sew my shit on. Otherwise I'll have to grab a needle and thread and do it myself and it'll look like crap.

'Murican Canadian
01-12-2015, 10:21 AM
(01-12-2015 10:13 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Trying to find a tailor in Québec that knows how to do alterations to standard on my U.S. uniform. Apparently I have to wear my ASUs for our Christmas party this coming weekend. My dress blues, rank, everything is pretty much still in its original packaging lol. Last time I had to dress up was for a funeral in 2010 and we still had greens. We've since changed to blues, but I procrastinated because I prefer the greens, and even though considered to have been replaced a few years back we were still allowed to wear them until October. That said, it'll be fun driving back. I fully intend to go through Canadian customs in uniform wearing a cavalry stetson just for the hell of it. If I'm only gonna dress up once or twice per decade I might as well have some fun with it. That is, of course, assuming I can find someone to sew my shit on. Otherwise I'll have to grab a needle and thread and do it myself and it'll look like crap.

Costume designer here. If I lived close to you I'd do it. Try a dry cleaner. Sometimes they do stuff like that.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-12-2015, 10:24 AM
(01-12-2015 10:21 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 10:13 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Trying to find a tailor in Québec that knows how to do alterations to standard on my U.S. uniform. Apparently I have to wear my ASUs for our Christmas party this coming weekend. My dress blues, rank, everything is pretty much still in its original packaging lol. Last time I had to dress up was for a funeral in 2010 and we still had greens. We've since changed to blues, but I procrastinated because I prefer the greens, and even though considered to have been replaced a few years back we were still allowed to wear them until October. That said, it'll be fun driving back. I fully intend to go through Canadian customs in uniform wearing a cavalry stetson just for the hell of it. If I'm only gonna dress up once or twice per decade I might as well have some fun with it. That is, of course, assuming I can find someone to sew my shit on. Otherwise I'll have to grab a needle and thread and do it myself and it'll look like crap.

Costume designer here. If I lived close to you I'd do it. Try a dry cleaner. Sometimes they do stuff like that.

Looks like my best bet so far. I'm printing out images from google to give them lol.

'Murican Canadian
01-12-2015, 10:26 AM
Time for a new yoga mat. My cat has been using my yoga mat as a scratching post. Claw pulls everywhere. You won, this time kitty, the mat is yours Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
01-12-2015, 10:38 AM
Here's my problem.

[Image: XdT7a8J.jpg]

Just to clarify, this isn't my own photo. I just googled "laptop and lap cat" and several photos popped up, so others are dealing with this problem. As I type this I have a couch pillow by my side with the laptop on it and the cat is comfortably asleep on my lap. I'm turned sideways to type.

The cat is happy though!

Here's another gal with this very serious problem.

[Image: laptop-cat.jpg]

But! I think found a solution! Clap

[Image: 41Exa7GnruL._SX425_.jpg]

I'm hoping the cat fits under this while I sit and type on the sofa. She's not a tiny kitty. She's huge. So there has to be enough room for the cat and my thighs.

Just sayin.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post