What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
01-12-2015, 10:49 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(01-12-2015 10:38 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Here's my problem.

Just to clarify, this isn't my own photo. I just googled "laptop and lap cat" and several photos popped up, so others are dealing with this problem. As I type this I have a couch pillow by my side with the laptop on it and the cat is comfortably asleep on my lap. I'm turned sideways to type.

The cat is happy though!

Here's another gal with this very serious problem.

But! I think found a solution! Clap

I'm hoping the cat fits under this while I sit and type on the sofa. She's not a tiny kitty. She's huge. So there has to be enough room for the cat and my thighs.

Just sayin.

My cat is fat. Like really fat. He does the same thing where he just plops down wherever I'm at and I have to contort myself around him. He's on a diet but he gets pissy when he doesn't get snacks. Hobo So I am at his mercy Tongue I posted this in the Show Your Pets thread--but here he is in all his fatness. I'm not sure why the video is so narrow, I took it on my phone. But, that's another first world problem... Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
01-12-2015, 11:24 AM
(01-12-2015 10:49 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 10:38 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Here's my problem.

Just to clarify, this isn't my own photo. I just googled "laptop and lap cat" and several photos popped up, so others are dealing with this problem. As I type this I have a couch pillow by my side with the laptop on it and the cat is comfortably asleep on my lap. I'm turned sideways to type.

The cat is happy though!

Here's another gal with this very serious problem.

But! I think found a solution! Clap

I'm hoping the cat fits under this while I sit and type on the sofa. She's not a tiny kitty. She's huge. So there has to be enough room for the cat and my thighs.

Just sayin.

My cat is fat. Like really fat. He does the same thing where he just plops down wherever I'm at and I have to contort myself around him. He's on a diet but he gets pissy when he doesn't get snacks. Hobo So I am at his mercy Tongue I posted this in the Show Your Pets thread--but here he is in all his fatness. I'm not sure why the video is so narrow, I took it on my phone. But, that's another first world problem... Hobo

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

OMG! That's hysterical. I thought my cat was the only fat cat. She's just fat. Mostly because she doesn't move around much. I toss her out in our back yard to get some exercise but she just sits there and looks all sad and forlorn, wanting to come back in the house.

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting one of those tv trays. The only problem with that is that she'll really make herself comfortable on my lap. As it is now I get tired of contorting myself while typing on my laptop and push her off my lap.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-12-2015, 11:36 AM
(05-11-2015 02:36 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I didn't drink out of it like a cat, I drank out of it like a normal person...

Comedy GOLD! I'm still laughing.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
01-12-2015, 01:29 PM
I have to keep getting up and going out in the 39°F drizzle to direct the 4 guys working on the gardens. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-12-2015, 02:23 PM
(01-12-2015 01:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  I have to keep getting up and going out in the 39°F drizzle to direct the 4 guys working on the gardens.

Damn... what a bunch of pricks they must be.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
01-12-2015, 04:25 PM
I have a mosquito bite and it is mildly irritating.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-12-2015, 04:42 PM
(01-12-2015 04:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have a mosquito bite and it is mildly irritating.

Mosquitos? You have mosquitos!? You lucky bastard! If there are mosquitos where you are you must be living where it's warm.

It's about 40 degrees (4 C) here and the damned east wind is blowing down the Columbia Gorge around 30 mph. Brrrrrrrrr. No mosquitos in sight. They blew out to the Pacific Ocean.

Mosquitos indeed. Rolleyes

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
01-12-2015, 05:58 PM
(01-12-2015 04:42 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 04:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have a mosquito bite and it is mildly irritating.

Mosquitos? You have mosquitos!? You lucky bastard! If there are mosquitos where you are you must be living where it's warm.

It's about 40 degrees (4 C) here and the damned east wind is blowing down the Columbia Gorge around 30 mph. Brrrrrrrrr. No mosquitos in sight. They blew out to the Pacific Ocean.

It was pretty cool yesterday when I got bit...
Australian mosquitoes are dicks that care not for you Cindy of temperature,

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-12-2015, 06:33 PM
(01-12-2015 04:42 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

Or they simply went south for the winter! Drinking Beverage

[Image: arkansas-mosquito.jpg]

Tongue Heart

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
01-12-2015, 08:33 PM
[Image: 12279097_10154361120708572_4049238725808...e=56DD8FE3]

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Octapulse's post