What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
04-12-2015, 07:15 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(04-12-2015 06:53 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Got all my earlier mentioned alterations done, but we have to take official DA photos since we're all gonna be dressed up anyway. They're not gonna let us wear our cavalry stetsons for that, however, so we have to go with the berets. Yet another thing I had never bothered getting ready since we never wear it. So here I am in Vermont, Friday night, shaving my beret. One of those random activities most normal people probably wouldn't understand Tongue

Like "blowing" a "Dixie Cup". Newer sailors wouldn't even know.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
04-12-2015, 07:22 PM
(04-12-2015 07:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(04-12-2015 06:53 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Got all my earlier mentioned alterations done, but we have to take official DA photos since we're all gonna be dressed up anyway. They're not gonna let us wear our cavalry stetsons for that, however, so we have to go with the berets. Yet another thing I had never bothered getting ready since we never wear it. So here I am in Vermont, Friday night, shaving my beret. One of those random activities most normal people probably wouldn't understand Tongue

I had a bird shit in my dixie cup while raising a flag once. It makes a perfect bird poo container and permanently soaks in everything that get within 20 feet of it. Good times.

'Murican Canadian
04-12-2015, 09:09 PM
(04-12-2015 07:15 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Had to look that one up. Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
04-12-2015, 09:13 PM
Cold, cold, out tonight. The North Face jacket I ordered still isn't here. I gave my old coat away so now stuck wearing a hoodie to go outside in until my jacket gets here.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
04-12-2015, 09:52 PM
The shipment of food-replacement drinks I had delivered to my door is heavy. So several days of balanced nutrition is sitting untended on my porch until I get the gumption to carry it 40 feet to my refrigerator.
04-12-2015, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 10:08 PM by Deidre32.)
Giving the benefit of the doubt to assholes in life Sad

Be true to yourself. Heart
05-12-2015, 12:02 AM
(04-12-2015 10:03 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Giving the benefit of the doubt to assholes in life Sad

Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-12-2015, 12:13 AM
What is your latest first world problem ?
Today my therapist suggested I may want to look into becoming a psychologist.
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
05-12-2015, 12:33 AM
(05-12-2015 12:13 AM)Clockwork Wrote:  Today my therapist suggested I may want to look into becoming a psychologist.

And how did that make you feel?

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 9 users Like Imathinker's post
05-12-2015, 06:26 AM
(04-12-2015 06:53 PM)yakherder Wrote:  So here I am in Vermont, Friday night, shaving my beret.

I've heard a lot of euphemisms for it, but that's a new one.
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post