What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
11-12-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(11-12-2013 06:20 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 06:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  They do that too. I dont care what its called. I like the lights and I like giving presents.

From what I could see, Yule gift-giving is a neopaganistic thing, not originally part of Yule.

This is why Giftmas is the superior holiday; gifts are implied by the very name, and en masse too and nothing else is required.

But, if we don't call it Christmas and remove all the traditions that bother us, how are the Christians going to learn what it feels like to have one's cultural traditions hijacked?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
12-12-2013, 12:23 PM
effin' meth addicts.

Can't get good cold medicine off the shelf, have to ask the pharmacist, have to give my ID to get damn cold medicine so I can breathe!! And I can't buy extra for my husband (he's sick too) because I got the one with 24 tablets!

Seriously- if I ever meet a meth head I'm going to kick them in the knee for all the damn hassles they caused being idiots.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
12-12-2013, 12:30 PM
(12-12-2013 12:23 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  effin' meth addicts.

Can't get good cold medicine off the shelf, have to ask the pharmacist, have to give my ID to get damn cold medicine so I can breathe!! And I can't buy extra for my husband (he's sick too) because I got the one with 24 tablets!

Seriously- if I ever meet a meth head I'm going to kick them in the knee for all the damn hassles they caused being idiots.

Blame the lawmakers that make putting something in your body illegal. They are the ones that are hassling you not some poor addict.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-12-2013, 08:05 AM
I have too many cars for one person: An old one in the shop, a new one at the dealer, and the rental I'm driving now.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
17-12-2013, 08:08 AM
(17-12-2013 08:05 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I have too many cars for one person: An old one in the shop, a new one at the dealer, and the rental I'm driving now.

I have 4 cars. But I like having 4.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
17-12-2013, 08:32 AM
My problem is I don't have a car Weeping

(17-12-2013 08:05 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I have too many cars for one person: An old one in the shop, a new one at the dealer, and the rental I'm driving now.

(17-12-2013 08:08 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I have 4 cars. But I like having 4.

How's my two favorite people today???

Tongue

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
17-12-2013, 09:02 AM
(17-12-2013 08:32 AM)bemore Wrote:  My problem is I don't have a car Weeping

(17-12-2013 08:08 AM)Logisch Wrote:  I have 4 cars. But I like having 4.

How's my two favorite people today???

Tongue

Nice try... Smile

If things go according to plan, I should be back to one by the end of the day.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
17-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Our cat has found out a way to open doors. Sadly, she hasn't learned how to close them too.

It's freaking cold at night and she always goes out and leaves the door open.
We decided to start locking the door but now she gets all crazy every night because she can't go out and she comes to me and won't let me sleep.

I always have to get up and close my bedroom door to keep her out, but then the room gets colder and dark and I can't sleep in complete darkness and all my night lights are too strong.

Too many first world problems in one. Because of one stupid, fat cat Dodgy

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
17-12-2013, 05:14 PM
(12-12-2013 12:23 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  effin' meth addicts.

I feel ya on this issue. I just love having to beg at the pharmacy counter for the fix I need to be able to breathe. Just my luck to be born with faulty sinuses. Was swell last year when there was a shortage and you couldn't get any anywhere.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
17-12-2013, 05:16 PM
My first world problem: I'm out of coffee...