What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
08-12-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
My new medication tastes like highly concentrated tooth paste.

Also, I have to take this stuff for what amounts to 'the foreseeable future'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Hopefully it will help and will seem like a small price to pay...hopefully.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
08-12-2015, 10:55 PM
(08-12-2015 08:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My new medication tastes like highly concentrated tooth paste.

What's it for?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-12-2015, 11:07 PM
(08-12-2015 10:55 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-12-2015 08:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My new medication tastes like highly concentrated tooth paste.

What's it for?

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...T-rambling That pretty much covers it.

But long story short, I'm taking fluoxetine to treat depression.

... I suppose I ought to update that thread...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
08-12-2015, 11:11 PM
My mother gets drunk practically every night and she refuses to change. Both of my parents have an issue with alcohol and I've had to deal with their bullshit.

08-12-2015, 11:11 PM
My problem is that I don't want to work anymore, or at least I don't want to work when I don't want to. I want to work for free so I can stop anytime I want to when I don't like it. Why can't I win the lotto like all the other lotto winners? Angry
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
08-12-2015, 11:15 PM
(08-12-2015 11:11 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  My mother gets drunk practically every night and she refuses to change. Both of my parents have an issue with alcohol and I've had to deal with their bullshit.

Sounds like more than a FWP to be honest. Sad That's not easy at all.
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
08-12-2015, 11:16 PM
(08-12-2015 11:11 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  My mother gets drunk practically every night and she refuses to change. Both of my parents have an issue with alcohol and I've had to deal with their bullshit.

Hug You need to get out of there.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
08-12-2015, 11:25 PM
(08-12-2015 11:15 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  

Sounds like more than a FWP to be honest. Sad That's not easy at all.

The thing I hate the most about it is they become completely delusional and I just can't communicate with them at all, plus if something goes wrong I'm usually the one who has to call 911, and that has happened twice so far.

(08-12-2015 11:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  

Hug You need to get out of there.

Not sure how to do that yet. :\

09-12-2015, 10:33 PM
I accidentally kicked the reset button on my computer. Now I have to re-open all the programs and documents I was using and pray that autosave works like it's supposed to... Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post