What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-12-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(10-12-2015 02:29 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(10-12-2015 02:11 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I hope he's okay. I had a dog who had a skin problem and they gave us some prescriptions, but also some medicated shampoo--which really helped a lot and provided some relief for her. Hopefully, something like that might help him feel better too.

On a side note, I got health insurance for all of my pets because you are right, it can get extremely expensive. My vet bills have been relatively reasonable since doing that. I use Pet's Best--and they are fucking awesome!

He's had skin problems and allergies his whole life. He also gets yeast infections in his ears like every other month :/ He's also on medication for arthritis, and even with that he won't stand up without help. And... he's blind in one eye (it literally popped a couple years back partially due to some anti-allergy medication that had "dries out eyes" as a possible side effect), and mostly blind in the other. 13 years old now, which is pretty old for a pug, and certainly acting his age. But he still seems happy enough despite all his issues.

Awww poor thing. I'm glad he still seems happy though despite everything. I'm sure he gets a lot of love from you guys which helps.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2015, 03:21 PM
(10-12-2015 02:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 10:57 PM)Fireball Wrote:  NB- Puta fucking brick in front of that switch, to avoid a repeat. I did something similar where I had been working on a design for days without saving. Windows did an update and trashed those days worth of work. I've been using computers for decades and really should know better. Censored

And the last time you backed up your hard drive was ... ? Consider

Facepalm never
11-12-2015, 12:48 PM
Fuckkkk. I think I'm getting a cold. Sad

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
11-12-2015, 12:56 PM
(11-12-2015 12:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Fuckkkk. I think I'm getting a cold. Sad

Me too. Scratchy throat and a little congestion. It sucks as I actually have to be out dealing with people today and tomorrow. (of course, that sucks even when I'm feeling good)

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
11-12-2015, 12:57 PM
(11-12-2015 12:56 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 12:48 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Fuckkkk. I think I'm getting a cold. Sad

Me too. Scratchy throat and a little congestion. It sucks as I actually have to be out dealing with people today and tomorrow. (of course, that sucks even when I'm feeling good)

Hug I can hug you since we're both already sick Tongue

11-12-2015, 12:59 PM
(11-12-2015 12:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 12:56 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Me too. Scratchy throat and a little congestion. It sucks as I actually have to be out dealing with people today and tomorrow. (of course, that sucks even when I'm feeling good)

Hug I can hug you since we're both already sick Tongue

Just getting over mine, the same one I complained about on the workout thread like two weeks ago. It lasted a lot longer than they normally do for me. I usually brag to people about my super powered immune system. Not this time Tongue

'Murican Canadian
11-12-2015, 01:16 PM
(11-12-2015 12:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 12:57 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hug I can hug you since we're both already sick Tongue

Just getting over mine, the same one I complained about on the workout thread like two weeks ago. It lasted a lot longer than they normally do for me. I usually brag to people about my super powered immune system. Not this time Tongue

Oh fuck, this could last two weeks Undecided I brought a bag full of clementines to work with me--so planning on eating as many of those as I can and just took a multivitamin. Also going to make some hot peppermint tea for my throat.

11-12-2015, 01:18 PM
(11-12-2015 01:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 12:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Just getting over mine, the same one I complained about on the workout thread like two weeks ago. It lasted a lot longer than they normally do for me. I usually brag to people about my super powered immune system. Not this time Tongue

Oh fuck, this could last two weeks Undecided I brought a bag full of clementines to work with me--so planning on eating as many of those as I can and just took a multivitamin. Also going to make some hot peppermint tea for my throat.

It could be something different. I have kids in daycare, which pretty much means every virus in this hemisphere ultimately ends up in my house.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
11-12-2015, 01:35 PM
(11-12-2015 01:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-12-2015 01:16 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh fuck, this could last two weeks Undecided I brought a bag full of clementines to work with me--so planning on eating as many of those as I can and just took a multivitamin. Also going to make some hot peppermint tea for my throat.

It could be something different. I have kids in daycare, which pretty much means every virus in this hemisphere ultimately ends up in my house.

I just hope it goes away before the holidays. At least it should be gone by New Year's Eve. So I guess if it's in FSM's wishes that I get the flu, I guess it's better that I got it now Hobo

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
11-12-2015, 05:46 PM
I have a hangnail.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post