What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
16-12-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I missed a webinar called "How to conquer laziness and finish what you start" because a 30 minute nap turned into a 5 hour nap.

Damn snooze button... Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
17-12-2015, 05:17 AM
Where I live has just entered its first heat wave of the summer, starting off with 41degrees. It is currently sitting around 31 degrees and the power has been out for three hours. It's now 9:46pm...
I didn't get dinner because of this...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-12-2015, 05:58 AM
(14-12-2015 11:34 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(13-12-2015 07:56 PM)BnW Wrote:  YES! I love the secret rendezvous option.

Also, not to nick pick, but I'm not Jewish as that would sort of conflict with the whole atheist thing.

That's not how it works, man. We're stuck in the doghouse with the lot of them whether we like it or not.

Being stuck in that doghouse can have its benefits, Tarts. Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
17-12-2015, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2015 06:43 AM by yakherder.)
Winter is late and we've got mountain and snowmobile training coming up. And my son wants to build an ice fort. It better start snowing quick Sad

'Murican Canadian
17-12-2015, 06:48 AM
I got up at 4am this morning because my cat wanted food and he is on a diet. He would not stop meowing loudly and clawing at the door until I got up to feed him. So now I can't get back to sleep, but he's happy and purring above my head Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
17-12-2015, 08:38 AM
(17-12-2015 05:58 AM)Aliza Wrote:  
(14-12-2015 11:34 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  That's not how it works, man. We're stuck in the doghouse with the lot of them whether we like it or not.

Being stuck in that doghouse can have its benefits, Tarts. Wink

This is true, I'm given a life time supply of bones to play with. Or I suppose to be even more specific, I've got a lifetime supply of having my bone played with.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
17-12-2015, 08:42 AM
I just tried to open a can of salmon, and the ring pull thingy came off without opening the can. Sadcryface2

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
17-12-2015, 08:47 AM
(17-12-2015 08:42 AM)SYZ Wrote:  I just tried to open a can of salmon, and the ring pull thingy came off without opening the can. Sadcryface2

What also sucks is when you're trying to open it and it pops off with too much force and launches fish juice in every direction.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
17-12-2015, 08:59 AM
(17-12-2015 05:17 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Where I live has just entered its first heat wave of the summer, starting off with 41degrees. It is currently sitting around 31 degrees and the power has been out for three hours. It's now 9:46pm...
I didn't get dinner because of this...

Aaand at 1:18 the power finally returns!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-12-2015, 11:15 AM
My husband went out and got a Christmas tree. It's this ugly ass, squat, fat dopey looking tree. Next year I'm going out and getting the tree. This is the second year this has happened.

I like the Noble Fir like this....

[Image: 11990131-large.jpg]

because I have a lot of dangely type of ornaments and they hang better on a Noble Fir because there's space between the branches.

I suppose it could be said that I prefer a better hung tree.Shy

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post