What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
17-12-2015, 08:35 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(17-12-2015 08:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 07:46 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Québec. Closest town is Rivière Rouge.

That's a ways away. Consider

You mentioned a river - is it on Rivière Rouge?

It'll give me a 4 hour drive to get to drill instead of a 2 hour drive. I can live with that. Smile

The one on the property is more of a creek than a river. If you find Lac Lanthier on google maps, then follow it to the northeast, you'll see a little creek connecting that lake to a smaller, unnamed lake about a kilometer away. The property starts about 100 meters southwest of that smaller lake, with the creek running along the right side of the plot.

Here's a google earth screen capture. I'll post it here in the hopes that terrorists come across this and pay me a visit to break the monotony Tongue

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
17-12-2015, 08:43 PM
(17-12-2015 08:35 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 08:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  That's a ways away. Consider

You mentioned a river - is it on Rivière Rouge?

It'll give me a 4 hour drive to get to drill instead of a 2 hour drive. I can live with that. Smile

The one on the property is more of a creek than a river. If you find Lac Lanthier on google maps, then follow it to the northeast, you'll see a little creek connecting that lake to a smaller, unnamed lake about a kilometer away. The property starts about 100 meters southwest of that smaller lake, with the creek running along the right side of the plot.

Here's a google earth screen capture. I'll post it here in the hopes that terrorists come across this and pay me a visit to break the monotony Tongue

Looks nice!
17-12-2015, 08:56 PM
I got myself some garlic bread, but I didn't leave it in long enough, so the butter in the middle is still largely frozen...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
17-12-2015, 08:59 PM
(17-12-2015 08:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I got myself some garlic bread, but I didn't leave it in long enough, so the butter in the middle is still largely frozen...

Awww, put it on a stick and lick it like a popsicle Hobo
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
17-12-2015, 09:21 PM
(17-12-2015 08:59 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(17-12-2015 08:56 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I got myself some garlic bread, but I didn't leave it in long enough, so the butter in the middle is still largely frozen...

Awww, put it on a stick and lick it like a popsicle Hobo

Nah, without it being diffused out, it is not remotely pleasant to eat.
I just ate the cooked areas, and donated the rest to the wildlife in the area.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Can't find drunk thread

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 7 users Like Nurse's post
19-12-2015, 07:16 PM
It's freezing outside! I had to wear my fuzzy robe and turn the heat on.
19-12-2015, 07:19 PM
I'm down to 1 bottle of Belvedere and half a bottle of good scotch. And completely out of Hennesey. Bad time of year to have to make big liquor purchases but I guess it's inevitable.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
19-12-2015, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 19-12-2015 10:01 PM by Aliza.)
(19-12-2015 07:19 PM)BnW Wrote:  I'm down to 1 bottle of Belvedere and half a bottle of good scotch. And completely out of Hennesey. Bad time of year to have to make big liquor purchases but I guess it's inevitable.

I'm down to five bottles of Stella Artois.

I go through scotch too quickly to warrant keeping it on hand, but when I do, I favor Glenfiddich. -I would think winter is the best time of year to keep your liquor cabinet well stocked. Smile Is it cold where you live?
19-12-2015, 08:49 PM
Someone spray painted "Wife Death" on a neighbors garage door. This in an very nice retirement community.
Huh

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More