What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
24-12-2015, 12:51 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I ordered a bunch of stuff from Sweetwater yesterday, and now my living room is full of empty cardboard boxes. Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
24-12-2015, 12:53 PM
(24-12-2015 12:51 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I ordered a bunch of stuff from Sweetwater yesterday, and now my living room is full of empty cardboard boxes. Weeping

Gasp omg, are you okay? Tongue Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Prednisone. The vet gave us some for Bravo yesterday to help with an allergy. Now he can't stop peeing.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
24-12-2015, 01:03 PM
(24-12-2015 01:00 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Prednisone. The vet gave us some for Bravo yesterday to help with an allergy. Now he can't stop peeing.

Weird, side effects list a decrease in urine. Consider

When I take Imitrex (for migraines) I can't get any rest unless I plan to nap on the toilet. Same effect on me that Prednisone is having on your dog. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
24-12-2015, 01:09 PM
(24-12-2015 01:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 01:00 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Prednisone. The vet gave us some for Bravo yesterday to help with an allergy. Now he can't stop peeing.

Weird, side effects list a decrease in urine. Consider

When I take Imitrex (for migraines) I can't get any rest unless I plan to nap on the toilet. Same effect on me that Prednisone is having on your dog. Undecided

Karen called the vet, she said it was normal. She did suggest we cut back on the dosage though. Karen didn't appreciate it when the vet giggled a little when she told her he was walking around dripping.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
24-12-2015, 01:52 PM
As I have noted before I live in the third world so am fresh out of first world problems, but will share local problems anyway. There is a Haitian Refugee camp building in a vacant area across the street from us. They have a generator that does at least power a couple of heavy duty speakers which blasts music from mid'day until 3 or so in the AM. The smell of the part of the river they have chosen for a latrine is pretty bad also, though it is half a block from our second floor apartment the smell seems to flow up stream and stream into our window. We were trying to enjoy the night air since it is down to maybe 72 degrees at night, but had to shut the window.
24-12-2015, 09:29 PM
(24-12-2015 01:09 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  
(24-12-2015 01:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Weird, side effects list a decrease in urine. Consider

Karen called the vet, she said it was normal. She did suggest we cut back on the dosage though. Karen didn't appreciate it when the vet giggled a little when she told her he was walking around dripping.

Yep! It definitely does that. I always warn clients about it, but never realized how bad it could be until I put my own dog on it for a life threatening blood disease. Holy shit! She pissed more than I've ever seen in my life, and drank a ton.
24-12-2015, 09:30 PM
The only thing I specifically asked for for Christmas was an electric blanket. I got one tonight, and can't use it because it's 70 damn degrees and humid. We even had thunderstorms.
26-12-2015, 08:21 PM
Too much wine and spirits this holiday season, and supposed to go to another party here shortly with my fiance. It might be a short night. Unsure

Or it might be a long night, and I'll just have to post in here tomorrow about yet another hangover. I suppose I could drink water all night. Rolleyes

Be true to yourself. Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post
26-12-2015, 09:32 PM
I can't stop binge-watching Lost Girl on Netflix. Shy

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post