What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
27-12-2015, 09:19 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(27-12-2015 09:06 PM)yakherder Wrote:  We finally had a decent snow, but the ground was still warm so it took a while for it to start sticking so there isn't enough to make igloos yet.

Where do you live, mate?

I've only seen snow twice in my life. And one of those times was during a musical tour.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2015, 09:32 PM
(27-12-2015 09:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 09:06 PM)yakherder Wrote:  We finally had a decent snow, but the ground was still warm so it took a while for it to start sticking so there isn't enough to make igloos yet.

Where do you live, mate?

I've only seen snow twice in my life. And one of those times was during a musical tour.

I currently live mostly in Québec, hopping back and forth between here and Vermont. By this time last year I couldn't find my porch. When we did winter training about a month after Christmas (up in the mountains in Vermont) it dipped down to 40 below one night. But this year I've barely felt the need to wear anything more than a sweatshirt so far.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
27-12-2015, 09:48 PM
(27-12-2015 09:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 09:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Where do you live, mate?

I currently live mostly in Québec, hopping back and forth between here and Vermont. By this time last year I couldn't find my porch. When we did winter training about a month after Christmas (up in the mountains in Vermont) it dipped down to 40 below one night. But this year I've barely felt the need to wear anything more than a sweatshirt so far.

Holy shit!

I am sitting here wondering if I need more than a T shirt to go out to get lunch. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-12-2015, 10:52 PM
(27-12-2015 09:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 09:19 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Where do you live, mate?

I drove through your precipitation this morning. Dodgy
The clouds and rain were shrouding your mountains; there was no snow on them. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-12-2015, 11:02 PM
(27-12-2015 10:52 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(27-12-2015 09:32 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I currently live mostly in Québec, hopping back and forth between here and Vermont. By this time last year I couldn't find my porch. When we did winter training about a month after Christmas (up in the mountains in Vermont) it dipped down to 40 below one night. But this year I've barely felt the need to wear anything more than a sweatshirt so far.

I drove through your precipitation this morning. Dodgy
The clouds and rain were shrouding your mountains; there was no snow on them. No

That's bad news. Supposed to be snowmobiling on the 9th. If there's no snow we may just have to spend the whole weekend shooting Tongue

'Murican Canadian
29-12-2015, 02:55 PM
I can't find the perfect ringtone for my iPhone 6 work just got me.

“Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
― Optimus Prime
[+] 1 user Likes HawkofFreedom's post
31-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Skype is not responding! Angry

01-01-2016, 09:41 PM
I really want a milkshake but the dairy mart is closed.
[+] 1 user Likes Harlox's post
02-01-2016, 03:09 AM
I just found out I can't run the dryer and my new coffee pot at the same time. Also, when that fuse blows it turns off the TV. I was listening to music. Why must life be so cruel?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like riseinside's post
02-01-2016, 08:49 AM
(02-01-2016 03:09 AM)riseinside Wrote:  I just found out I can't run the dryer and my new coffee pot at the same time. Also, when that fuse blows it turns off the TV. I was listening to music. Why must life be so cruel?

The struggle is real. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post