What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
14-01-2016, 04:11 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I didn't win the lottery! WTF?!

Ok, I didn't expect to win but, the fact that I didn't, has really hit home. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
14-01-2016, 09:22 PM
Damn spellchecker on Word stopped working and I have been on the line with MS support for 40 minutes.........and I am still trying to get the issue resolved.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
15-01-2016, 01:42 PM
It took Jimmy Johns over an hour to deliver my sandwich, and they are literally right next door. What happened to "Freaky Fast?"

Sure...I suppose I could have walked over and picked it up, but it's too cold out for that.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
18-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Just feel down and don't know why. Sadcryface

Be true to yourself. Heart
18-01-2016, 09:12 PM
(18-01-2016 08:50 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Just feel down and don't know why. Sadcryface

Hug It's okay, whatever it is will pass. I think everyone gets kind of melancholy sometimes.
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
18-01-2016, 09:14 PM
(18-01-2016 08:50 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Just feel down and don't know why. Sadcryface

Hit the range. Nothing cures the blues like shooting stuff Tongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
18-01-2016, 09:30 PM
(18-01-2016 09:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

lol Laugh out load

Be true to yourself. Heart
18-01-2016, 10:08 PM
The last time I went to a gun range, some pecker head and his grandsons were shooting cross range at the metal targets, which we were in front of. I approached him and explained that if he wanted to shoot from our stations or the ones more directly in line with the metal targets, he was welcome to do so. He made some comment about not wanting to interfere. But the truth is, their muzzle blast was worse interference to our shooting. We were at a range where there was no range officer (besides me- I'm not an employee of that range, but am a Certified Firearms Instructor). In the future, I will be sure to shoot there only when an employed range officer is present. The range under discussion usually uses off-duty police officers.
19-01-2016, 03:19 PM
The internet is down at work. For some reason this means I have to eat a cookie. I don’t understand the logic behind this, but it's hard to argue with free cookies.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
19-01-2016, 03:33 PM
(18-01-2016 09:14 PM)yakherder Wrote:  

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post