What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
24-01-2016, 05:34 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(24-01-2016 01:18 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Occasional apathy. Not apathy about everything, but mainly my goals in particular.

I think that's a normal part of the process. Take a little break from everything. Refocus again in the morning.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
24-01-2016, 06:49 PM
Feeling pretty down about my community college deciding to open up for tomorrow, despite the weather. It's not that I don't want to go, because I DO. I enjoy getting out and doing something. But the roads, where I live, are still bad. I'm going to have to man up and safely get out of here to get there in the morning. I can't just skip class, either. I'm not a fan of it. It's imperative as hell for me to go (chemistry) to get my notes. I genuinely cannot pass a test without my precious, handwritten notes. I could sit around, watching instructional YouTube videos all day about the topics covered by my instructor in class, but it won't make a lick of sense without jotting down what she goes over during class. Fuck. I hope they'll reconsider by the morning and close the campus.
24-01-2016, 06:55 PM
(24-01-2016 06:49 PM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  Feeling pretty down about my community college deciding to open up for tomorrow, despite the weather. It's not that I don't want to go, because I DO. I enjoy getting out and doing something. But the roads, where I live, are still bad. I'm going to have to man up and safely get out of here to get there in the morning. I can't just skip class, either. I'm not a fan of it. It's imperative as hell for me to go (chemistry) to get my notes. I genuinely cannot pass a test without my precious, handwritten notes. I could sit around, watching instructional YouTube videos all day about the topics covered by my instructor in class, but it won't make a lick of sense without jotting down what she goes over during class. Fuck. I hope they'll reconsider by the morning and close the campus.

Give yourself extra time, go slow, you'll be okay Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
24-01-2016, 08:13 PM
...and watch out for all the rest of the population who thinks gad is on their side and drive their brand new 4-wheelers fast-as-hell-in-the-snow into a ditch, potentially taking you with them.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
24-01-2016, 08:49 PM
(24-01-2016 05:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 04:21 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hospital understaffed and I got here an hour early. No idea how long I will be here.

Hope you are able to get out of there soon. Hug

Got home after five hours. I can handle that. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
24-01-2016, 09:31 PM
I start work in half an hour and I'm posting in the what's your first world issues problem.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
24-01-2016, 09:36 PM
(24-01-2016 09:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I start work in half an hour and I'm posting in the what's your first world issues problem.

You're gonna be late dude.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
24-01-2016, 09:47 PM
(24-01-2016 08:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 05:25 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hope you are able to get out of there soon. Hug

Got home after five hours. I can handle that. Smile

Glad u r home Hug
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
24-01-2016, 09:51 PM
(24-01-2016 09:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 08:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Got home after five hours. I can handle that. Smile

Glad u r home Hug

Yeah at home sitting on my arse.

But tomorrow I have a gig! Big Grin

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-01-2016, 09:58 PM
(24-01-2016 09:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 09:47 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Glad u r home Hug

Yeah at home sitting on my arse.

But tomorrow I have a gig! Big Grin

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Big Grin Clap