What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
24-01-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(24-01-2016 09:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 09:51 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah at home sitting on my arse.

But tomorrow I have a gig! Big Grin

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Big Grin Clap

Yeah they originally wanted me to play 27 February. I played with them once and they said "You wanna play with us Tuesday? We're doing an outdoor Australia day show?". I said "Sure".

I played ages ago with them that time I just got out of hospital. But this is a whole new set and longer I believe.

My set up.

Oh and to justify this post being in this thread. I have to carry and play all that shit in my condition.

[Image: f3f4fa92-180f-4060-ab56-b10101035535_zpsrb4tdegh.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2016, 10:10 PM
(24-01-2016 10:05 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 09:58 PM)jennybee Wrote:  WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Big Grin Clap

Yeah they originally wanted me to play 27 February. I played with them once and they said "You wanna play with us Tuesday? We're doing an outdoor Australia day show?". I said "Sure".

I played ages ago with them that time I just got out of hospital. But this is a whole new set and longer I believe.

My set up.

Oh and to justify this post being in this thread. I have to carry and play all that shit in my condition.

[Image: f3f4fa92-180f-4060-ab56-b10101035535_zpsrb4tdegh.jpg]

Wow, that's a lot, do you have someone who can help you?

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
24-01-2016, 10:11 PM
Artisan bread. Sourdough to be precise. It's just water, flour, salt and yeast. How hard can be be? Apparently pretty damn. I starter a starter a month ago. As of this weekend I've failed miserably on six different attempts at making a freaking loaf of bread.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
24-01-2016, 10:12 PM
(24-01-2016 10:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Wow, that's a lot, do you have someone who can help you?

Yeah I'll be right. No worries.

Thanks. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
25-01-2016, 03:34 PM
(24-01-2016 06:55 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(24-01-2016 06:49 PM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  Feeling pretty down about my community college deciding to open up for tomorrow, despite the weather. It's not that I don't want to go, because I DO. I enjoy getting out and doing something. But the roads, where I live, are still bad. I'm going to have to man up and safely get out of here to get there in the morning. I can't just skip class, either. I'm not a fan of it. It's imperative as hell for me to go (chemistry) to get my notes. I genuinely cannot pass a test without my precious, handwritten notes. I could sit around, watching instructional YouTube videos all day about the topics covered by my instructor in class, but it won't make a lick of sense without jotting down what she goes over during class. Fuck. I hope they'll reconsider by the morning and close the campus.

Give yourself extra time, go slow, you'll be okay Big Grin
Made it back fairly OK! Slid and spun my wheels out heading home, but I'm back in one piece!

(24-01-2016 08:13 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ...and watch out for all the rest of the population who thinks gad is on their side and drive their brand new 4-wheelers fast-as-hell-in-the-snow into a ditch, potentially taking you with them.
Plenty of those people were out today! My community college is on a hill. We (people in the area or students) jokingly dub it, "Harvard on the Hill". It was fairly icy, at least a bit of a glaze, going up the hill, and some little girl in an SUV was riding my ass.
[+] 2 users Like UndauntedToast's post
26-01-2016, 12:13 AM
I couldn't find this thread fast enough tonight actually. Ive been stewing.

My youngest daughters kindergarten teacher emailed me. Sunday morning. To tell me that my daughter knows 8 out of 15 letter of the alphabet in french (second language, new this year for her) which she should know all 15 by mid March and prob I should get on teaching her them.

What The Fuck?

I never thought I'd say it… I hate technology. On Sunday morning, I hate technology very much.
26-01-2016, 12:26 AM
Two months ago, whist walking home I found that I had a hard time reading this label.
It didn't make sense, the words simply became strange.
Next thing I know I'm in ambulance because I had a seizure.
Bit my own tongue pretty bad, had blood in the corners of my mouth.
I had brain scans done in the hospital, all looks good.

BUT my medical insurance was in transition, and only now in this month am I able to get some follow-up testing done.

Now I have to make follow up appointments....

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
26-01-2016, 01:07 AM
(26-01-2016 12:13 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  I couldn't find this thread fast enough tonight actually. Ive been stewing.

My youngest daughters kindergarten teacher emailed me. Sunday morning. To tell me that my daughter knows 8 out of 15 letter of the alphabet in french (second language, new this year for her) which she should know all 15 by mid March and prob I should get on teaching her them.

What The Fuck?

I never thought I'd say it… I hate technology. On Sunday morning, I hate technology very much.

Jeez like, better crack the whip on that kid Hobo

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-01-2016, 06:27 AM
Despite the heat cord I put up, I'm getting water in my house. I'm waiting for daylight so I can get on a ladder and remove some ice.
28-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Bah... I wanted some giant gmo grapes, but all they have left at the store are puny "organic" grapes that cost twice as much.
[+] 4 users Like xieulong's post