What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
31-01-2016, 09:31 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Driving today, saw a bug (big and not sure what it was) on the dashboard, and it disappeared. Shocking I hope it doesn't appear again. Blush

Be true to yourself. Heart
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-01-2016, 10:08 PM
(31-01-2016 09:31 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Driving today, saw a bug (big and not sure what it was) on the dashboard, and it disappeared. Shocking I hope it doesn't appear again. Blush

[Image: bug-meme.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
31-01-2016, 10:28 PM
(31-01-2016 09:31 PM)Deidre32 Wrote:  Driving today, saw a bug (big and not sure what it was) on the dashboard, and it disappeared. Shocking I hope it doesn't appear again. Blush

If it reappears after 3 days it is a Jesus bug.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-01-2016, 10:50 PM

It's that cockroach again.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-02-2016, 05:05 AM
(30-01-2016 06:55 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I have no plumbing

There's an app for that!

DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
01-02-2016, 03:16 PM
It's raining, which means if I want to go to the shops, I need to wear my pseudo-polar suit jacket-thing.. And it's not cold enough to really warrant it, and my umbrella is not worth considering... Also, I wanted to do some washing today, but nope; rain.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
01-02-2016, 04:55 PM
In regards to those mosquitos spreading zika that apparently like most of the world except Canada...

Looks like you all have a bit of a first world problem on your hands Tongue. Best of luck.

[Image: tumblr_o0ek43fhCB1udh5n8o1_500.gif]

'Murican Canadian
01-02-2016, 09:59 PM
(31-01-2016 10:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

If it reappears after 3 days it is a Jesus bug.

lol you're silly! Laugh out load

03-02-2016, 10:10 AM
The rain and above freezing temperature is messing up my backyard project :/

I used my son's swingset as something of a frame and turned it into a fort using ice bricks, complete with an ice staircase leading up to the slide, which I also covered in snow and ice so he could then go down it on his sled. We even had a little jump at the bottom.

With a couple hours here and there, it took me about a week and a half. And that's about how long it lasted. Now I'm watching it melt away Sad

'Murican Canadian
04-02-2016, 08:53 PM
Never did find that bug I make mention of in post 4141 Unsure

Now, I'm paranoid when I drive.

[+] 1 user Likes Deidre32's post