What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
07-02-2016, 01:42 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Still not a billionaire and I'm almost 25. This pisses me off.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Wish my coffee mug was 16 ounces instead of 12.
[+] 2 users Like UndauntedToast's post
07-02-2016, 11:53 AM
(07-02-2016 10:51 AM)UndauntedToast Wrote:  Wish my coffee mug was 16 ounces instead of 12.

I have a 24 ounce one. But I make lattes with it. It's basically like a cereal bowl with a handle Hobo Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
07-02-2016, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 05:42 PM by Spooky.)
We are quickly running out of room for our book collection. Consider

And I cannot get an image to work*

**Guess that kind of works :/

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The essence of life is statistical improbability on a colossal scale.
09-02-2016, 06:05 PM
I'm doing some house cleaning today; because I'm not manly and get really weird about the feeling of dust and stuff on my hands, I was wearing gloves for the first part. Once it's done, I take them off quickly, and my face gets splattered in latex glove hand sweat...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-02-2016, 06:19 PM
(09-02-2016 06:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm doing some house cleaning today; because I'm not manly and get really weird about the feeling of dust and stuff on my hands, I was wearing gloves for the first part. Once it's done, I take them off quickly, and my face gets splattered in latex glove hand sweat...

Pussy.

#sigh
09-02-2016, 06:22 PM
(09-02-2016 06:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I'm doing some house cleaning today; because I'm not manly and get really weird about the feeling of dust and stuff on my hands, I was wearing gloves for the first part. Once it's done, I take them off quickly, and my face gets splattered in latex glove hand sweat...

Ohhh it's always nice to finish with the money shot.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
09-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Gas stations with independently operated coffee mini restaurants inside are stupid because they force me to pay two separate bills. They should only have their own coffee setup, that way I can get my gas, grab some coffee, and charge them both in one transaction.

'Murican Canadian
09-02-2016, 06:31 PM
(09-02-2016 06:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Pussy.

What can I say? I'm just not girly enough.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
09-02-2016, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2016 07:18 PM by Can_of_Beans.)
(05-02-2016 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 06:41 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  There is a bay leaf in my chili. I don't have any place to put it with out getting up, so I have to eat around it, but it seems to find its way onto every spoonful. Weeping

Just eat the fucking bay leaf. Pussy. .... ..... .... And who the fuck puts bay leaves in chili.

I would eat the Bay Leaf, but possibly fatal perforated bowels don't sound like fun(1)(2). If that makes me a pussy, so be it. Tongue

As far as who puts bay laves in their chili, the only person I know is the guy who makes the best chili I've ever eaten. I can't share his name here for confidentiality reasons, but he looks A LOT like me...Angel

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post