What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
09-02-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(09-02-2016 06:43 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(05-02-2016 06:46 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Just eat the fucking bay leaf. Pussy. .... ..... .... And who the fuck puts bay leaves in chili.

I would eat the Bay Leaf, but possibly fatal perforated bowels don't sound like fun(1)(2). If that makes me a puasy, so be it. Tongue

As far as who puts bay laves in their chili, the only person I know is the guy who makes the best chili I've ever eaten. I can't share his name here for confidentiality reasons, but he looks ALOT like me...Angel

Well, u r the evil king of beans, and if anyone would know chili it's you. However, I do agree with Girly--bay leaf in chili? Now I have to try this!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-02-2016, 06:52 PM
(09-02-2016 06:31 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 06:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Pussy.

What can I say? I'm just not girly enough.

What degree of girliness you looking for? I might be able to suggest a testosterone/estrogen ratio HRT.

N.B. You do not want to try and replicate the T/E ratios of teenage girls. That's just asking for trouble. Bitches be cray cray.

#sigh
09-02-2016, 06:52 PM
(09-02-2016 06:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 06:43 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I would eat the Bay Leaf, but possibly fatal perforated bowels don't sound like fun(1)(2). If that makes me a puasy, so be it. Tongue

As far as who puts bay laves in their chili, the only person I know is the guy who makes the best chili I've ever eaten. I can't share his name here for confidentiality reasons, but he looks ALOT like me...Angel

Well, u r the evil king of beans, and if anyone would know chili it's you. However, I do agree with Girly--bay leaf in chili? Now I have to try this!

Just remove the leaf. Not hard, surely???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
09-02-2016, 07:01 PM
(09-02-2016 06:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 06:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, u r the evil king of beans, and if anyone would know chili it's you. However, I do agree with Girly--bay leaf in chili? Now I have to try this!

Because he's like Edward Scissorhands--except he has bean cans for hands Gasp
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
09-02-2016, 07:15 PM
(09-02-2016 06:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 06:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, u r the evil king of beans, and if anyone would know chili it's you. However, I do agree with Girly--bay leaf in chili? Now I have to try this!

You wouldn't think removing the leaf is hard, but here we are in the first world problems thread, and my trash can is soooo far away... Blush

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
09-02-2016, 07:23 PM
(09-02-2016 07:15 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(09-02-2016 06:52 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Just remove the leaf. Not hard, surely???

You wouldn't think removing the leaf is hard, but here we are in the first world problems thread, and my trash can is soooo far away... Blush

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-02-2016, 11:37 PM
Way too much sugar today.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
11-02-2016, 12:57 AM
I always have to run an extra rinse cycle on my washing machine to make sure I don't find random detergent spots on my clothes. "High Efficiency" my ass... Dodgy

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
11-02-2016, 01:35 AM
I managed to shatter a glass in while with my counsellor today... In my defence, it was precariously placed at the edge of the desk. But it was my fault for not looking.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
11-02-2016, 07:17 AM
My girlfriend's pug is more blind than I thought. I didn't realize how much he was going by feel until my lunatic cats recently developed the habit of attacking the back door rug during the night. The pug, who apparently can't see well enough to find the door, just walks around until he feels the rug under his feet. Whether it's actually at the door or in the middle of the living room where a cat left it, he just stands there waiting for someone to let him out.

'Murican Canadian