What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
05-03-2016, 12:57 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I can't decide if I should color my hair with a color I have on hand or if I should go get something a little different. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2016, 12:59 PM
(05-03-2016 12:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't decide if I should color my hair with a color I have on hand or if I should go get something a little different. Consider

I can't decide whether to go with 1/4", 1/8", or 0" on my Wahl clippers.

#sigh
05-03-2016, 03:17 PM
(05-03-2016 12:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-03-2016 12:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I can't decide if I should color my hair with a color I have on hand or if I should go get something a little different. Consider

0 go big or go home.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-03-2016, 04:36 PM
(05-03-2016 12:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I actually have Wahl clippers. Used to trim my son's hair with them. I, however, don't plan to use them on myself any time soon. Sleepy

Color decided...went with what I had on hand. Next time I will start working my way to a lighter color - with auburn tones for summer. Girl_nails

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
05-03-2016, 05:11 PM
(05-03-2016 03:17 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(05-03-2016 12:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I can't decide whether to go with 1/4", 1/8", or 0" on my Wahl clippers.

0 go big or go home.

[Image: 5BOHyoj.png]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
05-03-2016, 05:16 PM
This old gray mare just ain't what she used to be.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 2 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
05-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Pissed off that in my recording session today, we have to choose between heat and sound. Had to record for two hours with my winter coat and scarf on, it was fucking cold. (20s F outside)
05-03-2016, 11:51 PM
I have a bread stick.

The crust is soft.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-03-2016, 12:05 AM
(05-03-2016 05:16 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  This old gray mare just ain't what she used to be.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-03-2016, 01:46 AM
(05-03-2016 05:39 PM)julep Wrote:  Pissed off that in my recording session today, we have to choose between heat and sound. Had to record for two hours with my winter coat and scarf on, it was fucking cold. (20s F outside)

And I was hoping the temperature would be high. I had all these pictures in my and then *BAM* winter coat.