What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
09-03-2016, 05:44 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(09-03-2016 05:41 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  My hair grows back too quickly. Sadcryface

Are you like a chia pet? Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
09-03-2016, 07:09 PM
(09-03-2016 04:45 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 04:41 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  No more Downton Abbey Sad and not other shows that are quite like it. Sadcryface2

If you like -really boring- english period shows I've seen one called Call the Midwife that fits the bill. Tongue

*Hides before she gets wacked with a stick or something*

Oh I think I've seen that on Netflix, I'll see if it's still available but I might have to wait until my heart heals from the grief of losing Downton. Sadcryface2

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
09-03-2016, 07:12 PM
(09-03-2016 05:44 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(09-03-2016 05:41 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  My hair grows back too quickly. Sadcryface

Are you like a chia pet? Tongue

Yup.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
09-03-2016, 07:35 PM
Sitting doing nothing awaiting my ride to hospital. A first world first class hospital at no expense.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
12-03-2016, 03:23 PM
I'm on my third pair of socks for the day. Dribbled bbq sauce on the first pair and stepped on a bug with the second. I just hope this pair lasts until I change again to go out for the evening.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
14-03-2016, 07:26 AM
Damn... I thought I'd got my son off Paw Patrol and onto Dinotrux. Alas, after he watched every single episode just once (a rarity for four year olds), he went back to Paw Patrol.

'Murican Canadian
14-03-2016, 10:57 AM
New here, but I'm not going to read 426 pages to catch-up!
My first world problem is that someone has given me some powdered water and I can't think what to pour on it, to reconstitute it!!
[+] 1 user Likes Zeff's post
14-03-2016, 11:43 AM
(14-03-2016 10:57 AM)Zeff Wrote:  New here, but I'm not going to read 426 pages to catch-up!
My first world problem is that someone has given me some powdered water and I can't think what to pour on it, to reconstitute it!!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-03-2016, 01:01 PM
I had a first world problem last night, I always use a fan in my bedroom to provide white noise and a nice breeze while I sleep, my room doesn't have a ceiling fan. Last night the fan just stopped working, so I had to sleep in complete silence with no air movement, it was horrible. Sadcryface

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like SitaSky's post
14-03-2016, 01:03 PM
(14-03-2016 01:01 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I had a first world problem last night, I always use a fan in my bedroom to provide white noise and a nice breeze while I sleep, my room doesn't have a ceiling fan. Last night the fan just stopped working, so I had to sleep in complete silence with no air movement, it was horrible. Sadcryface

Aww Sad I know the struggle actually.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze