What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
14-03-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(14-03-2016 01:01 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I had a first world problem last night, I always use a fan in my bedroom to provide white noise and a nice breeze while I sleep, my room doesn't have a ceiling fan. Last night the fan just stopped working, so I had to sleep in complete silence with no air movement, it was horrible. Sadcryface

Oh man that sucks! I have terrible tinnitus so I have to have a fan going or all I hear is *riiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Thats what 24 hour stores are for girl!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
14-03-2016, 01:41 PM
(14-03-2016 01:32 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(14-03-2016 01:01 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I had a first world problem last night, I always use a fan in my bedroom to provide white noise and a nice breeze while I sleep, my room doesn't have a ceiling fan. Last night the fan just stopped working, so I had to sleep in complete silence with no air movement, it was horrible. Sadcryface

Oh man that sucks! I have terrible tinnitus so I have to have a fan going or all I hear is *riiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

Thats what 24 hour stores are for girl!

I thought about driving to the 24 hour Wal-Mart in my town but I had taken a couple sleeping pills and didn't want to chance it. I should've just done it though, I just laid there all night recounting every embarrassing moment/bad decision from my life. I'm going to get a new fan tonight after work though. Hopefully this one lasts longer.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like SitaSky's post
15-03-2016, 12:22 AM
The automatic toilets at work are too sensitive. So they flush while I'm still going. I don't enjoy this bidet experience with nasty hospital toilet bowl water.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
15-03-2016, 09:47 AM
I have a mole on the back of my neck that is kind of painful. Just enough to be annoying...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-03-2016, 11:48 AM
My ex step mom is a rabid Trump supporter and I'm trying very hard not to respond to her stupid shit posts on FB but I'm about at my limit.
15-03-2016, 11:50 AM
Today i had to go through some specifications (documents) of a co-worker. His name is Tom Theis. The documents were all signed with his shortcode "theist".
For a second i considered picking up the phone and asking him if he can demonstrate any of his $hit. Then i realized i maybe need to take a short leave from this forum.
15-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Just riding the bus here, minding my own business. Suddenly a wild ashtray appears! The walking ashtray uses sit in front.
FT chokes on the ashtray fumes.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
15-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Anti-vaxxers.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
18-03-2016, 09:55 AM
I managed to get some flea and tick prevention stuff on me while I was putting it on my dog. The good news is, I'll be flea and tick free for about a month Wink Hobo
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
18-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Went to trade in a textbook on Amazon. Turns out I need to print a shipping label. So I go to print out the shipping label on my mother's computer. Error pops up saying "not enough memory to print". I don't even know what that means.