What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
18-03-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(18-03-2016 06:31 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Went to trade in a textbook on Amazon. Turns out I need to print a shipping label. So I go to print out the shipping label on my mother's computer. Error pops up saying "not enough memory to print". I don't even know what that means.

Sounds like the printer doesn't have what it takes to print it...the data is probably sent as graphics.

I printed a bunch of them when I was in school. They are pretty detailed and have a bar code on them.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-03-2016, 09:19 PM
So, I'm building a new chest for my wood carving tools. I made a mistake on what is called "the first article". This mistake is going to cost me $2 US. Angry
19-03-2016, 04:01 PM
I dropped a clean towel on the floor. Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
21-03-2016, 12:52 PM
The tax website won't let me put my residence as Canada for my Vermont state taxes :/

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
21-03-2016, 09:09 PM
I forgot to put my towel right next to the shower door. So I had to get out of the shower still dripping wet and walk the 4 steps to pick it up and dry myself off.
[+] 4 users Like debna27's post
22-03-2016, 09:31 AM
When you can't open a package that is marked as "Easy to open".

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
22-03-2016, 08:07 PM
I'm sooooo hungry. Too lazy to drive somewhere to get food. But if I don't go soon to Publix, I'll have to go to Walmart. I've just missed the sub shops closing. And I don't want McDonalds or Bojangles.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 1 user Likes Nurse's post
22-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Hug

I always try and keep some tins of soup etc handy in the cupboard.
22-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Or just grab a slingshot, open your kitchen window, toss out some bird seed, and see what shows up.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
22-03-2016, 08:33 PM
(22-03-2016 08:07 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I'm sooooo hungry. Too lazy to drive somewhere to get food. But if I don't go soon to Publix, I'll have to go to Walmart. I've just missed the sub shops closing. And I don't want McDonalds or Bojangles.

Bojangles sounds like a redneck term for a particularly disgusting STI...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post