What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-12-2013, 05:16 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I wasted too much mental energy on this thread: http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...of-Theist. I should know better by now than to let people like that damage my calm. Frusty

There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
20-12-2013, 05:16 PM
Fucking winter. Concrete covered in an invisible layer of ice. Slipped, hurt my ass, my elbow, and whacked the back of my head Angry
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
20-12-2013, 05:21 PM
(20-12-2013 05:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Fucking winter. Concrete covered in an invisible layer of ice. Slipped, hurt my ass, my elbow, and whacked the back of my head Angry

I wanted to "like" that but was afraid you'd think I was happy about you banging your head. The same thing almost happened to me on my apartments steps this morning. Rain washed the salt away and then the temp dropped below freezing - that's a dangerous series of events. Angry

There is no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else.
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
20-12-2013, 05:39 PM
(20-12-2013 05:21 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(20-12-2013 05:16 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Fucking winter. Concrete covered in an invisible layer of ice. Slipped, hurt my ass, my elbow, and whacked the back of my head Angry

I wanted to "like" that but was afraid you'd think I was happy about you banging your head. The same thing almost happened to me on my apartments steps this morning. Rain washed the salt away and then the temp dropped below freezing - that's a dangerous series of events. Angry

Lol you offensive bastard Hug liking my ouchies. Yikes!
I gotta be more careful, but it was SUPER slick. I almost couldn't even get back up, almost had to butt-slide back into the garage and start over.

Then when I called my husband to have him put salt down when he got home, he started bitching before I even had a chance to tell him about the fall. Here I was looking forward to Friday Angry oh my life Weeping
21-12-2013, 04:16 AM
(11-12-2013 06:16 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 06:11 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Being asked "I thought you said you don't celebrate christmas" for the 900th time when saying I was decorating.

"My family celebrates Yule"

"Whats that?"

"It's basically all the stuff you stole from the pagans, so basically identical to xmas"

Except you leave out the Saturnalian traditions, like gift-giving, right?

Jesus was born in Australia. When we check out the story of his birth we find the shepherds were still sleeping with the herds out in the fields. This indicates he was born in the Southern Hemisphere, not the Northern Hemisphere, where shepherds didn't/don't sleep with their herds in winter.

After exhaustive research I have ascertained he was born in No. 8 Webb St, Fitzroy, Melbourne, Australia right on pub closing time of 6 PM on the 26-09-1942.
21-12-2013, 05:40 AM
A few months ago I cracked one of my teeth. It was a priority of mine to get it sorted at the dentist but because it didn't hurt and because other things popped up I haven't had it done yet.

Now it is fucking killing me, the pain is quite horrendous and it is the weekend and a few days away from Xmas. So I doubt I will be able to effectively get it treated until after boxing day.

So now I am on a cocktail of Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Aspirin, Weed and Ketamine.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
21-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Fake titties are weird.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 2 users Like Caveman's post
21-12-2013, 12:34 PM
There is NEVER ANY FOOD IN THIS HOUSE

I am slowly..... dying.......

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
21-12-2013, 12:39 PM
(21-12-2013 12:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  There is NEVER ANY FOOD IN THIS HOUSE

You know, you can always go to...

...or maybe not with... creepy Ronald who is going to meet the... boys and...girls...

[Image: 2afb4a65a5fd2ef0877c056890df0675.png]

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
21-12-2013, 12:44 PM
(21-12-2013 12:39 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(21-12-2013 12:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  There is NEVER ANY FOOD IN THIS HOUSE

You know, you can always go to...

...or maybe not with... creepy Ronald who is going to meet the... boys and...girls...

[Image: 2afb4a65a5fd2ef0877c056890df0675.png]

The Mcdonalds here are gross as hell.

Sad

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]