What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
25-03-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(25-03-2016 01:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The second I lay down to attempt a nap, cats I didn't even remember I had start materializing out of thin air to join me.

I fail to see the problem. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-03-2016, 02:17 PM
(25-03-2016 01:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 01:18 PM)yakherder Wrote:  The second I lay down to attempt a nap, cats I didn't even remember I had start materializing out of thin air to join me.

I fail to see the problem. Consider

It's fine for a few minutes. Eventually I have to take my arms and do a windshield wiper like sweep of the bed if I actually want to sleep though.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
25-03-2016, 08:46 PM
(25-03-2016 02:17 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(25-03-2016 01:36 PM)Chas Wrote:  I fail to see the problem. Consider

It's fine for a few minutes. Eventually I have to take my arms and do a windshield wiper like sweep of the bed if I actually want to sleep though.

Every night I give myself two shots of insulin in the belly. [Dividing the dosage in two makes it less painful.] Max, the wonder cat, has taken to jumping up on my lap and batting the syringe around with his paws. Fortunately, it is a small needle so it doesn't hurt much and it just makes me giggle. However, the first time he did it, it startled me and I damned near pissed in my pants.
[+] 3 users Like Black Eagle's post
25-03-2016, 08:52 PM
By the time I got my Taco Bell home, it wasn't hot anymore. It was slightly warm, but still so GOOD = (

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
25-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Bit First World Problem/bit Theist problem.

My pizza got here earlier than I intended. So my double pepperoni pizza is mocking me with its meaty goodness while I wait for a meatless Friday to be over with. Now it will be cold (and delicious) when I eat it.

Need to think of a witty signature.
26-03-2016, 07:41 PM
(24-10-2013 03:09 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  My DirecTV remote/DVR has a delay between pressing the buttons and the channel actually changing, and the recordings are too numerous. It torments my wife to no end!

X2 aggravating as hell.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
26-03-2016, 08:15 PM
(25-03-2016 10:54 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  Bit First World Problem/bit Theist problem.

My pizza got here earlier than I intended. So my double pepperoni pizza is mocking me with its meaty goodness while I wait for a meatless Friday to be over with. Now it will be cold (and delicious) when I eat it.

Sounds like we need an "Unnecessary Self-Imposed Problems" thread. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
26-03-2016, 08:21 PM
Here the most popular pizza is corn, yes kernals of corn out of a can. Nasty. I called in an order for a stromboli without any corn today and the bitch misunderstood me and sent one that was all corn. Imagine a a half a can of corn rolled up in a pizza? Nasty! But that is what we got to eat this PM.
26-03-2016, 08:31 PM
(26-03-2016 08:21 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Here the most popular pizza is corn, yes kernals of corn out of a can. Nasty. I called in an order for a stromboli without any corn today and the bitch misunderstood me and sent one that was all corn. Imagine a a half a can of corn rolled up in a pizza? Nasty! But that is what we got to eat this PM.

What the actual fuck... Dude, that's... Just no. Why would anyone do that?

My first world problem. My gold skull headphones somehow got damaged. The left cord got cut or something. Yes, little gold skulls. Damn.
26-03-2016, 08:36 PM
(26-03-2016 08:21 PM)DerFish Wrote:  Here the most popular pizza is corn, yes kernals of corn out of a can. Nasty. I called in an order for a stromboli without any corn today and the bitch misunderstood me and sent one that was all corn. Imagine a a half a can of corn rolled up in a pizza? Nasty! But that is what we got to eat this PM.

Seen some interesting pizza in different places. In Misawa, there was a place out in town conveniently located across the street from the video game store that had curry pizza. It was freaking phenomenal. In China, fish flakes were a popular topping. It kind of reminded me of the fish food flakes you feed to goldfish, just bigger.

'Murican Canadian