What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
26-03-2016, 08:40 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(26-03-2016 08:36 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Seen some interesting pizza in different places. In Misawa, there was a place out in town conveniently located across the street from the video game store that had curry pizza. It was freaking phenomenal. In China, fish flakes were a popular topping. It kind of reminded me of the fish food flakes you feed to goldfish, just bigger.

I'd try the curry one. I thought you meant fish flakes, like Japanese bonito (katuso-bushi).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2016, 08:56 PM
Apparently there was some sort of data breach at a vendor, and as a precaution My credit card company is issuing replacement cards to everyone affected. In the meantime, My old card was cancelled. I have ample cash till payday but can't renew My symphony season ticket package yet because I need the new card number to set up the instalment payments. I'm also waiting for a clarinet mouthpiece, but if the order comes in I won't be able to pick it up till payday.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-03-2016, 09:19 PM
(26-03-2016 08:40 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 08:36 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Seen some interesting pizza in different places. In Misawa, there was a place out in town conveniently located across the street from the video game store that had curry pizza. It was freaking phenomenal. In China, fish flakes were a popular topping. It kind of reminded me of the fish food flakes you feed to goldfish, just bigger.

I'd try the curry one. I thought you meant fish flakes, like Japanese bonito (katuso-bushi).

It is quite similar to that, yes. I can't place my finger on the difference, except that I like bonito but Chinese fish flake pizza not so much.

'Murican Canadian
26-03-2016, 10:25 PM
Fucking period and I don't have anything salty or sweet to eat Sadcryface Fuck you, clean eating Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
27-03-2016, 03:38 AM
Tonight I was invited to play a gig. When I arrived the band would not make room to accommodate me. For crying out loud! Never again!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-03-2016, 07:37 AM
(27-03-2016 03:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Tonight I was invited to play a gig. When I arrived the band would not make room to accommodate me. For crying out loud! Never again!

What jerks. Undecided Do you want me to beat them up for you Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-03-2016, 07:40 AM
(27-03-2016 07:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-03-2016 03:38 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Tonight I was invited to play a gig. When I arrived the band would not make room to accommodate me. For crying out loud! Never again!

What jerks. Undecided Do you want me to beat them up for you Wink

Yes please! Smile

Next time it is $250.00!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-03-2016, 07:41 AM
BTW you are making me dizzy!

Banjo.
27-03-2016, 08:12 AM
(27-03-2016 07:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  BTW you are making me dizzy!

I was changing it today anyway, just as you said that Tongue I gotta mix it up every once in awhile Wink

27-03-2016, 08:14 AM
(27-03-2016 08:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(27-03-2016 07:41 AM)Banjo Wrote:  BTW you are making me dizzy!

I was changing it today anyway, just as you said that Tongue I gotta mix it up every once in awhile Wink

Now I am just confused! Huh

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post