What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
28-03-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Crumbly toilet paper.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
28-03-2016, 06:14 PM
(28-03-2016 06:12 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Crumbly toilet paper.

I carry a travel pack of Charmin' Ultra wet wipes with me at all times, just in case, because crumbly toilet paper can't handle what I got goin' on.

'Murican Canadian
28-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Well, there's an image.

28-03-2016, 09:39 PM
Psssh.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
29-03-2016, 01:28 PM
In addition to the arthritis slowly destroying his back and hips, my girlfriend's pug now has a an epidermal yeast infection, requiring yet more medication which needs to carefully micromanaged so the side effects aren't worse than his problems. We are now officially spending more money on vet bills in Canada each month than my mother spends on health insurance back in the U.S. Tongue

'Murican Canadian
29-03-2016, 02:07 PM
Idiot UPS driver who can't find my house and is blatantly lying to their headquarters about it. If you got someone who didn't know anything about a package you got the wrong address and you never phoned me because I don't have any missed calls (that aren't work).
This is ridiculous. This is time sensitive and I needed it shipped a week ago so when you don't show up for the whole day and delay me another day I get fucking pissed. Not helped by a phonecall first thing in the morning from your headquarters from a lady who obviously thought I was bullshitting her.

I think it's my turn to be the shitty customer who demands some customer service because I aint fucking joking when it comes to this package being shipped off in a timely fashion.

29-03-2016, 03:37 PM
How the fuck is that at least 6 different pizza delivery guys/gals can find my home but this retarded can't?
I betcha he's Indian.

29-03-2016, 03:54 PM
(28-03-2016 05:42 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  The problem is we don't actually have room for the big terrarium I want to build (for a Surinam boa constrictor constrictor) unless we make it a livingroom table terrarium.

How big is your Surinam Boa or haven't you acquired it yet? What do you do with a boa besides feed it and clean its cage? What do you feed it -- rats and/or chickens?
29-03-2016, 03:56 PM
(29-03-2016 03:54 PM)Black Eagle Wrote:  
(28-03-2016 05:42 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  The problem is we don't actually have room for the big terrarium I want to build (for a Surinam boa constrictor constrictor) unless we make it a livingroom table terrarium.

How big is your Surinam Boa or haven't you acquired it yet? What do you do with a boa besides feed it and clean its cage? What do you feed it -- rats and/or chickens?

Give it a UPS driver every once in a while.
29-03-2016, 03:59 PM
My shower wasn't putting out as much hot water as it should, So we pullled the pipes out of the wall and didn't get the job finished before the end of the work day, so no showers to night or before the guy gets here manana.