What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
29-03-2016, 05:33 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
UPS guy still isn't fucking here. Wasting my fucking time, ruining my fucking day off waiting for his useless fucking ass.
If he doesn't show up by 4 (it's suppose to be picked up by 4) I'm gonna rip into them because this shit is fucking infuriating. It's not hard to find my house, it's the one at the fucking address I fucking gave you and double checked with the operator that woke me up this morning.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2016, 05:39 PM
That car door sound better be the fucking UPS guy...
Nope, just someone across the road. I am really losing my fucking patience on this one.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-03-2016, 05:51 PM
Yo, where the fuck this nigga at? A brotha can only be waiting on a bitch so long ya dig?
29-03-2016, 06:17 PM
(29-03-2016 05:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yo, where the fuck this nigga at? A brotha can only be waiting on a bitch so long ya dig?

Ask Kim (our Kim) for advice.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2016, 06:37 PM
(29-03-2016 06:17 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 05:51 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Yo, where the fuck this nigga at? A brotha can only be waiting on a bitch so long ya dig?

Ask Kim (our Kim) for advice.

Kim keeps her niggas in line.
29-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Well he wasn't Indian or black but he was rather nice (probably because he wasn't Indian or black), even if he did take his sweet fucking time getting here.
How, pray to Cathulu it gets back here in 13 days or hell is gonna rain down upon the world.
29-03-2016, 07:38 PM
I've been working on my mother-in-law's house for a year now, getting it ready to rent out. A couple of weeks ago we discovered that there have been rats in the attic and under the house for years. Triple fucking damn all the rodentia in the world. Angry We knocked a hole in the suspended ceiling in the den, thinking the stain was from a water leak. Out dropped a shit load of insulation, soaked with rat urine and rat shit. The rat(s) living there scrambled out onto the roof and left (?). I fucking near died from an asthma attack about an hour later. That shit is toxic! Now we have to hire a cleanup company to come in with special equipment- HEPA filters, cleaners, etc., and remove all kinds of soiled insulation from the attic, crawl under the house and remove live and dead rats. Again, Angry fucking rats.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
30-03-2016, 07:33 PM
(29-03-2016 07:38 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I've been working on my mother-in-law's house for a year now, getting it ready to rent out. A couple of weeks ago we discovered that there have been rats in the attic and under the house for years. Triple fucking damn all the rodentia in the world. Angry We knocked a hole in the suspended ceiling in the den, thinking the stain was from a water leak. Out dropped a shit load of insulation, soaked with rat urine and rat shit. The rat(s) living there scrambled out onto the roof and left (?). I fucking near died from an asthma attack about an hour later. That shit is toxic! Now we have to hire a cleanup company to come in with special equipment- HEPA filters, cleaners, etc., and remove all kinds of soiled insulation from the attic, crawl under the house and remove live and dead rats. Again, Angry fucking rats.

Ugh that sounds awful, that's not even a first world problem, that's just a world problem, rats are everywhere living in houses where they don't belong, not paying rent, peeing all over the place and then causing asthma attacks. They're probably up on the roof laughing about it too. Angry

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
30-03-2016, 08:34 PM
(30-03-2016 07:33 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  
(29-03-2016 07:38 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I've been working on my mother-in-law's house for a year now, getting it ready to rent out. A couple of weeks ago we discovered that there have been rats in the attic and under the house for years. Triple fucking damn all the rodentia in the world. Angry We knocked a hole in the suspended ceiling in the den, thinking the stain was from a water leak. Out dropped a shit load of insulation, soaked with rat urine and rat shit. The rat(s) living there scrambled out onto the roof and left (?). I fucking near died from an asthma attack about an hour later. That shit is toxic! Now we have to hire a cleanup company to come in with special equipment- HEPA filters, cleaners, etc., and remove all kinds of soiled insulation from the attic, crawl under the house and remove live and dead rats. Again, Angry fucking rats.

Ugh that sounds awful, that's not even a first world problem, that's just a world problem, rats are everywhere living in houses where they don't belong, not paying rent, peeing all over the place and then causing asthma attacks. They're probably up on the roof laughing about it too. Angry

We're getting another inspection and estimate tomorrow morning. Those creepy things are gonna be gone "forever", in a few days. Rats...Angry
30-03-2016, 08:55 PM

We have been in this house for 10 years. This winter we kept getting rats in the garage. They were apparently initially attracted by the bird seed I had for the wild birds. After sneakily evading the traps set we put laid a bucket on it's side, put the trap in it and partially buried it in seed. I think we got about 8 of them over a few weeks. Luckily it appears they didn't stray beyond the garage.

They are creepy, nasty, vile creatures. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF