What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
14-04-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Need another freezer. The ones downstairs are too hard to get to.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2016, 01:55 PM
It's 10° today, I had to turn on my air conditioning.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
15-04-2016, 08:57 PM
(14-04-2016 09:15 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(14-04-2016 09:06 AM)yakherder Wrote:  It was just the latest. I mean I deal with poop and stuff like that fairly regularly, both from the baby and from doody flinging adults once I go back to corrections, but the vomit dip thing happened this morning and I just happened to find it quite creative.
The following happened when my daughter was at the that age:

She was sitting in her high chair (Is that a thing in the US?) while I was cleaning out the table. Her mother had given her a chocolate cracker:

Something like this:

[Image: DSC_5779.jpg]

And was helping her older daughter in the bathroom.

On one of my trips my lovely spawn holds out her fingers and offers me some chocolate that's stuck on them. So I go:

Awwwww, thanks sweetie.

And put it in my mouth. But something was wrong. It's taste, it was off. Nothing like chocolate. Slowly a sense of dread settles on my feeble mind. I pick her out of the high chair and check her diaper aaaaand yup. It was full. The little fucker wasn't offering me chocolate. She was telling me she needed a fresh diaper.

Oh how I much prefer children that can talk.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Yeah.... children! I'm so glad for your sake that your daughter is well out of that age range! I just want to point out that my bird has never offered me a foot-full of poop to taste.
15-04-2016, 09:18 PM
(14-04-2016 09:15 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(14-04-2016 09:06 AM)yakherder Wrote:  It was just the latest. I mean I deal with poop and stuff like that fairly regularly, both from the baby and from doody flinging adults once I go back to corrections, but the vomit dip thing happened this morning and I just happened to find it quite creative.
The following happened when my daughter was at the that age:

She was sitting in her high chair (Is that a thing in the US?) while I was cleaning out the table. Her mother had given her a chocolate cracker:

Something like this:

On one of my trips my lovely spawn holds out her fingers and offers me some chocolate that's stuck on them. So I go:

Awwwww, thanks sweetie.

And put it in my mouth. But something was wrong. It's taste, it was off. Nothing like chocolate. Slowly a sense of dread settles on my feeble mind. I pick her out of the high chair and check her diaper aaaaand yup. It was full. The little fucker wasn't offering me chocolate. She was telling me she needed a fresh diaper.

[Image: arrrggghhh.gif]

OMFG!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
15-04-2016, 09:31 PM
Fortunately, most kids grow out of the poop thing. One thing I learned in corrections was that there are exceptions. One guy actually threw his colostomy bag at me once. Good times, good times...

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
15-04-2016, 10:16 PM
(15-04-2016 08:57 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(14-04-2016 09:15 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  The following happened when my daughter was at the that age:

Something like this:

Awwwww, thanks sweetie.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

Yeah.... children! I'm so glad for your sake that your daughter is well out of that age range! I just want to point out that my bird has never offered me a foot-full of poop to taste.
The fault was mine. All she was doing was telling me that she needed a clean diaper. The fault is mine. I should have know that ALL people are assholes.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
15-04-2016, 10:18 PM
(15-04-2016 09:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(14-04-2016 09:15 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  The following happened when my daughter was at the that age:

Something like this:

Awwwww, thanks sweetie.

[Image: arrrggghhh.gif]

OMFG!
I can tell you that shit doesn't really taste of much. So when people say stuff taste like shit. . . well apparently it could be worse.
15-04-2016, 10:33 PM
(15-04-2016 09:31 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Fortunately, most kids grow out of the poop thing. One thing I learned in corrections was that there are exceptions. One guy actually threw his colostomy bag at me once. Good times, good times...

It's a sad day when the good guys have to wear a "moon suit" to work. I've heard stories about jails, none of which appeal to me.
15-04-2016, 10:35 PM
(15-04-2016 10:18 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(15-04-2016 09:18 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  [Image: arrrggghhh.gif]

OMFG!
I can tell you that shit doesn't really taste of much. So when people say stuff taste like shit. . . well apparently it could be worse.

That's cos it's bland food baby shit. Had that been from an adult who had consumed a lamb vindaloo and a couple of beers, you wouldn't have even got it close to your face without recognizing the scent.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
16-04-2016, 07:13 AM
(15-04-2016 10:35 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(15-04-2016 10:18 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I can tell you that shit doesn't really taste of much. So when people say stuff taste like shit. . . well apparently it could be worse.

That's cos it's bland food baby shit. Had that been from an adult who had consumed a lamb vindaloo and a couple of beers, you wouldn't have even got it close to your face without recognizing the scent.

Is it weird that reading this left me with a craving for lamb vindaloo?

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post