What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
22-04-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(22-04-2016 08:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 04:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I wasn't sure if it was armature or satire initially, until I saw one of the articles with a shopped picture of the dude surfing down the side of a volcano and claiming he invented said 'sport'.

armature? Consider

*amateur

Ducking auto-correct...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2016, 09:08 PM
My phone is crazy. Phones hate me.
22-04-2016, 10:08 PM
I'm craving tater tots, but I'll have to get out of my chair to cook them. Weeping

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
22-04-2016, 10:52 PM
I got my 40 hours of work each week, for the last two weeks, but, like, my body is so tired from working overnight shifts. Ugh.

I get money, but I'm tired.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
22-04-2016, 11:08 PM
I should go to bed but I can't stop playing video games. Ah well, time for a cigarette.
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
22-04-2016, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2016 11:26 PM by Peebothuhul.)
AAAAAARGH!

I've been on 12 hour night shifts for the past four days.

It's a Saturday afternoon on the beginning of a holiday week end (Having gone to bed straight after getting home at 8 in the morning).

House mate wanders in when arise with "Oh... um.. the dishwasher is blocked up" Then indicating something like WEEK of other people's dishes sitting in the sink.

Open machine... get to all the places an average Joe with no idea about dishwashers can get too... Everything is clear and fine looking.

You think I can get a repair service to answer the phone?

ARGH! So... looks like days going by till I can get the thing fixed and the pile of washing processed.

*Rants, raves and generally storms off*
23-04-2016, 04:26 AM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2016 04:29 AM by yakherder.)
Didn't mind night shifts when I was living alone and had complete control of my daytime sleep environment. Blackout windows, air conditioning full blast, turn off all the phones except the work phone that nobody else has the number to, and I'm good to go. Add a girlfriend and kids who are incapable of understanding the concept of needing to sleep during the day, and sleep simply doesn't happen.

'Murican Canadian
23-04-2016, 04:28 AM
(23-04-2016 04:26 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Didn't mind night shifts when I was living alone and had complete control of my daytime sleep environment.

My flatmate works during the day and I've been full time night shift for over four years now. We share the same car even, and it works out pretty well for us. Neither of us is dating or has kids to worry about, and essentially the house is empty when either of us is trying to sleep. I can think of worse arrangements.

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
23-04-2016, 04:30 AM
(23-04-2016 04:28 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 04:26 AM)yakherder Wrote:  Didn't mind night shifts when I was living alone and had complete control of my daytime sleep environment.

My flatmate works during the day and I've been full time night shift for over four years now. We share the same car even, and it works out pretty well for us. Neither of us is dating or has kids to worry about, and essentially the house is empty when either of us is trying to sleep. I can think of worse arrangements.

Yeah kids change things lol. I just edited with that in mindTongue

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
23-04-2016, 05:25 AM
(23-04-2016 04:30 AM)yakherder Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 04:28 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  My flatmate works during the day and I've been full time night shift for over four years now. We share the same car even, and it works out pretty well for us. Neither of us is dating or has kids to worry about, and essentially the house is empty when either of us is trying to sleep. I can think of worse arrangements.

Yeah kids change things lol. I just edited with that in mindTongue

I feel for ya'.