What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
29-12-2013, 02:09 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Stereotypes.
Video games are derogatory. (Even know I learned 10x as much from them and at school.)
Religion isn't dead.
My classmates said church is more important than school.
My brother says by quitting Hebrew school and not going to temple/church (A long time ago.) that I'm lazy. (Free to do anything I want on weekends!)
I don't have a TARDIS.
Video games are better than "real life".(There's a high probability that the universe is the matrix.)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
30-12-2013, 02:15 AM
The laptop I got for christmas didn't have the right video card to support some of my games/software, so I gave it to my dad. He gave me 300 bux for my trouble but when moving files to my older laptop, I forgot to make sure I had my Saints Row IV save.
30-12-2013, 07:53 AM
I can't sleep for longer than a few hours at a time. Starting to piss me off.

THIS USER IS NO LONGER ACTIVE. THANK YOU, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...a-few-days
30-12-2013, 08:07 AM
I just had to do a factory reset on my phone!

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
30-12-2013, 08:15 AM
I bought my wife a Nexus 5 for christmas. Now she wants me to carry her old Galaxy S II around with me so she can call me when she needs to get in touch with me.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
30-12-2013, 12:25 PM
My brand new talking car keeps misunderstanding what I'm saying when I try to connect my iPhone 5 to it.
[+] 2 users Like southernbelle's post
31-12-2013, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 07:33 PM by Free Thought.)
Well shit.

my limbs are all covered be little, mosquito-esque bites, and I have no antiseptic creams or anything I can use to stop them itching!
I already unwittingly ruptured one such bite which just clotted over.

Why does my family keep no useful items?!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-12-2013, 07:34 PM
(31-12-2013 07:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well shit.

my limbs are all covered be little, mosquito-esque bites, and I have no antiseptic creams or anything I can use to stop them itching!

Do you have any alcohol? not the drinking type the other one... It works wonders with itching Smile

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
31-12-2013, 07:40 PM
(31-12-2013 07:34 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 07:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well shit.

Do you have any alcohol? not the drinking type the other one... It works wonders with itching Smile

I have some lens wipes covered in isopropyl alcohol, didn't think of trying them at all.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
31-12-2013, 07:42 PM
(31-12-2013 07:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 07:34 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Do you have any alcohol? not the drinking type the other one... It works wonders with itching Smile

I have some lens wipes covered in isopropyl alcohol, didn't think of trying them at all.

Anything is better than mosquito bites... Hobo

[Image: sigvacachica.png]