What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
22-06-2016, 07:15 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(22-06-2016 07:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  News said we are looking toward between 20 to 40 cm of rain today.

I had best be off and get my floating zoo built...

***rustles around looking for the plans for that***

I know I have my ark drawings here somewhere...Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-06-2016, 07:26 PM
(22-06-2016 07:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  News said we are looking toward between 20 to 40 cm of rain today.

I had best be off and get my floating zoo built...

Ours said we were supposed to get large hail and strong winds tonight, yeah that is not happening.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
22-06-2016, 07:30 PM
I am heading to hospital again. Hopefully I'll be home tonight.

I am having issues eating. I have lost over 10 kilos in 8 weeks.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
22-06-2016, 07:34 PM
(22-06-2016 07:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am heading to hospital again. Hopefully I'll be home tonight.

Hug

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-06-2016, 07:35 PM
(22-06-2016 07:30 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I am heading to hospital again. Hopefully I'll be home tonight.

Get well

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
22-06-2016, 07:36 PM
(22-06-2016 07:35 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  

Get well

I'll be right mate. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-06-2016, 07:39 PM

Heart Many hugs here for when you get back.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-06-2016, 08:17 PM
(22-06-2016 12:44 PM)Leela Wrote:  
(21-06-2016 11:10 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh and Indians. Fuck Indians.

Indian "customer service" fuck that

You think talking to them on the phone is bad, trying working with and constantly being surrounded by them at work. Don't get me wrong, some are nice, but most are just annoying cunts. The men are extremely rude, especially towards women. They're all ugly looking, I challenge you to find me a picture of a good looking Indian guy, you can't do it because they don't exist. They travel around in packs being all cunty and shit. They all drive around in Jap imports that they've put some ugly black rims and a massive exhaust on driving around blaring their bollywood rap shit thinking they're the coolest thing since bread but instead looking like a fucking thundercunt because he's a fucking Indian. It's like when you see a white guy sagging his pants trying to be all "gangsta" and shit, it's not "cool" it's just fucking cringey as hell. You can't understand a damn thing they say and than they get frustrated at YOU because you can't understand when they're the ones with the inaudible retarded accent. Companies here a while back made an effort to bring call centers back to New Zealand because people complained. BUT people were complaining about having to deal with Indians, so when you bring them back to New Zealand and hire an Indian it defeats the whole purpose. They're cheap. I've often been asked for a discount when we obviously don't do that. Their kids are little shits. The women, especially the older women, walk slow and take up the whole aisle and constantly ask me about everything. They click their fingers at me to get my attention, I don't respond to finger clicks I'm not a fucking dog.
They all smell of fucking curry. Their religions, both of them, are fucking retarded, their culture is fucking backwards and retarded, they're filthy, they're bad rude drivers and worst of all, they're like 90% of our customers so I have to deal with them constantly.

I like to think of myself is a non-racist person, I like to think I hate everyone equally. But since working at this job and having to deal with this level of Indian (and my previous job was at a fucking Indian restaurant!! and it wasn't this fucking bad) I can honestly say I am racist as fuck towards Indians.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-06-2016, 11:56 PM
It's now 14 kilos. That's 30.8647 LB.

Banjo.
24-06-2016, 12:58 AM
Hear that? That's the awkward pause of people that just read my previous post in this thread. Laughat

[Image: oscar.png]