What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
11-07-2016, 06:17 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
Pro-sodomy IslaaaAAAAmic Extremeless are destroying the country!
IslaaaAAAAAAAmic EXTREMELESS, like ObaaAAma!!!!!! Hobo Hobo Hobo Hobo

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2016, 06:20 PM
(11-07-2016 05:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 04:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  They gotz atomic batteries???? Blink

They're working on it

Looks like a stepped-up version of the one that was just going to be used to recharge a cell phone while it was turned off. As far as fertility is concerned, that's a grabber headline. Beta particles can't get out of the battery...mostly.
11-07-2016, 06:25 PM
(11-07-2016 06:20 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 05:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  They're working on it

Looks like a stepped-up version of the one that was just going to be used to recharge a cell phone while it was turned off. As far as fertility is concerned, that's a grabber headline. Beta particles can't get out of the battery...mostly.

I am pretty unconcerned about my sperm count. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-07-2016, 06:38 PM
(11-07-2016 06:17 PM)cactus Wrote:  Pro-sodomy IslaaaAAAAmic Extremeless are destroying the country!
IslaaaAAAAAAAmic EXTREMELESS, like ObaaAAma!!!!!! Hobo Hobo Hobo Hobo

She's right about one thing, her word isn't truth.

[Image: oscar.png]
11-07-2016, 07:06 PM
(11-07-2016 06:20 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 05:54 PM)yakherder Wrote:  They're working on it

Too bad. A little sterility would do the world some good.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
11-07-2016, 07:25 PM
I was going home after working on my MIL's house today, and when I got on the freeway onramp, traffic was stopped. I looked up and as far as the eye could see up the hill (about 3 miles), traffic was completely stopped. Made an illegal u-turn and got on the off ramp (no divider, just a lot of plastic vodka bottles, shit like that), along with dozens of other people. Headed south to a street I knew that led to an alternative route that I have used for decades. It now terminates into some fucking fancy gated community. AngryAngry I haven't experienced this level of furiosity since I retired. Got stuck in traffic, as it was now rush hour. After I finally passed a spot of police activity at a convenience store, I was able to get to another alternative route. Time to drive 18 miles: 1.5 hours. I go faster than that on my bike, ffs. Censored
11-07-2016, 07:32 PM
(11-07-2016 04:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 09:33 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  The "atomic radio controlled" clock in my office thinks it's 4:00. It's 10:33. There's no way to manually change it.

Replace the battery silly.

I replaced the battery, it used to be stuck at 12:30 on the old battery. Still hasn't moved from 4 after changing the battery. Tongue

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2016, 08:34 PM
I'm coloring my hair. I'm going a few shades lighter. I hope it doesn't come out too orangey. Wink I'm hoping for this color...

[Image: chic-wavy-hairstyle-for-2014-by-clip-in-...n-hair.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
11-07-2016, 08:38 PM
(11-07-2016 08:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm coloring my hair. I'm going a few shades lighter. I hope it doesn't come out too orangey. Wink I'm hoping for this color...

First you jacked up your bangs and now you are going for a major color change? I hope you plan to go to a professional.

Going red/dish can look brassy if you don't do it right.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-07-2016, 08:57 PM
(11-07-2016 08:38 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 08:34 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm coloring my hair. I'm going a few shades lighter. I hope it doesn't come out too orangey. Wink I'm hoping for this color...

First you jacked up your bangs and now you are going for a major color change? I hope you plan to go to a professional.

Going red/dish can look brassy if you don't do it right.

I'm going to get it done professionally if it comes out horrendous. I usually color my own hair, but never this light. Unsure I also cut my own hair, but not short bangs. That was clearly a mistake Weeping