What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
12-07-2016, 12:34 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(11-07-2016 07:32 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 04:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Replace the battery silly.

I replaced the battery, it used to be stuck at 12:30 on the old battery. Still hasn't moved from 4 after changing the battery. Tongue

You've lost radio contact with Ft. Collins. Either the radio is dead or you placed it in a dead zone where the signal is too faint for the radio to pick it up. Take it outside and see if reestablishes comms. If not, the radio is likely dead. Throw it away.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
12-07-2016, 12:58 PM
(12-07-2016 12:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 07:32 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  I replaced the battery, it used to be stuck at 12:30 on the old battery. Still hasn't moved from 4 after changing the battery. Tongue

You've lost radio contact with Ft. Collins. Either the radio is dead or you placed it in a dead zone where the signal is too faint for the radio to pick it up. Take it outside and see if reestablishes comms. If not, the radio is likely dead. Throw it away.

Tried it since you suggested it. She's dead Jim. Sad

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2016, 01:33 PM
(12-07-2016 12:58 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 12:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You've lost radio contact with Ft. Collins. Either the radio is dead or you placed it in a dead zone where the signal is too faint for the radio to pick it up. Take it outside and see if reestablishes comms. If not, the radio is likely dead. Throw it away.

Tried it since you suggested it. She's dead Jim. Sad

I believe it only uses the link to sync. Can you manually set the time?
Is there a reset button? It would likely be tiny and in a hole.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-07-2016, 12:46 AM
(12-07-2016 01:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  It would likely be tiny and in a hole.

That's what she said

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-07-2016, 12:51 AM
I am wondering what draftsman table I should buy. I can get free delivery on ebay. Smile
One I am looking at is 1.6 meters by 60 cm. Height and angle all adjustable. And 4 drawers.

Hmmmm Drinking Beverage

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-07-2016, 04:48 AM
(13-07-2016 12:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am wondering what draftsman table I should buy. I can get free delivery on ebay. Smile
One I am looking at is 1.6 meters by 60 cm. Height and angle all adjustable. And 4 drawers.

Hmmmm Drinking Beverage

people still use a table??? You gonna use it with a t-square or a drafting machine arm???

I tossed mine out about 10 years ago.... Took up too much space and I never used it anymore....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
13-07-2016, 05:59 AM
(13-07-2016 04:48 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-07-2016 12:51 AM)Banjo Wrote:  I am wondering what draftsman table I should buy. I can get free delivery on ebay. Smile

Hmmmm Drinking Beverage

people still use a table??? You gonna use it with a t-square or a drafting machine arm???

I tossed mine out about 10 years ago.... Took up too much space and I never used it anymore....

I need the drawers and a table would take up too much space.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-07-2016, 07:59 AM
The weather hasn't been very conducive to walking or photographic adventuring. Hope it will be better for that once I'm on the far side of the gulf... Confused

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
13-07-2016, 09:59 AM
I'm finally getting around to setting up all the model train stuff I've been collecting for the last four years. 'Bout bloody time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
13-07-2016, 10:10 AM
(13-07-2016 09:59 AM)jabeady Wrote:  I'm finally getting around to setting up all the model train stuff I've been collecting for the last four years. 'Bout bloody time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
What gauge??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.