What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
21-07-2016, 04:48 AM
Tongue RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
That my Wii does not follow to the next episode on Netflix like my son's X-box does ... I am as pathetic as I appear
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I had three moles removed this last week, popped a stitch on one of them (its now hot and sore at the wound) and got stung by a hornet or wasp today.

*cry* I'm sore Sad

On a good note though, all the moles were benign.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
22-07-2016, 11:40 AM
I really hate having to eat lunch at work, at my desk. Feel so fucking exposed in this half-walled cubicle and of course other people stay here too for their lunch so the whole time I'm trying to eat, people are walking by and that puts me on edge, and then it's so quiet I'm afraid I might be annoying them with crunching sounds or whatever. My food issues really are getting better but this is more of a location thing. Just really hate it. And there is nowhere to really go and hole up and eat. I was one of those "weirdos" who would eat in my car because I could actually relax and just eat in there. But put me at my desk and I'm anxiety-ridden. Facepalm

22-07-2016, 11:41 AM
If I could just have a private cubicle - I'm not even asking for an office, ffs - and if we had music going over some speakers or whatever, then I'd be fine. Undecided And you might say, well put on headphones for noise but then that makes the crunching and chewing sounds loud in my own ears and then that just amps up worry that it's really loud for others.

22-07-2016, 12:00 PM
A few weeks back I dropped something on my big toe while we were moving. It gradually started to turn black and, as I predicted might happen, the toenail is starting to fall off, allowing all the nasty 3 week old crusted dried blood trapped underneath to start to fall off. The internet says once this happens it will take anywhere from a few months to a year to grow back Tongue

'Murican Canadian
22-07-2016, 12:26 PM
(22-07-2016 12:00 PM)yakherder Wrote:  A few weeks back I dropped something on my big toe while we were moving. It gradually started to turn black and, as I predicted might happen, the toenail is starting to fall off, allowing all the nasty 3 week old crusted dried blood trapped underneath to start to fall off. The internet says once this happens it will take anywhere from a few months to a year to grow back Tongue

So happy I read this while eating my lunch Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
22-07-2016, 12:41 PM
I'm wrapping up my last day at a company I've worked at for eight years. I finished all of my official work yesterday, so today has been about packing and saying good byes.

I supposed it's a pretty solid first world problem to feel sad about leaving a job voluntarily to go to a new one with better pay. Still, I'm going to miss my friends.
[+] 4 users Like RobbyPants's post
25-07-2016, 01:59 PM
Werewolves.

[Image: 1469325908842.gif]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 4 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
28-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Tried to make experimental wassail coffee. It tasted awesome, but I must have had some bad nutmeg or star anise or something because something went very, very wrong and I ended up with a laxative bomb.

I am not doing well at the moment. Here's my reenactment of drinking my delicious beverage:

Drinking Beverage

Smile

Undecided

Unsure

Sadcryface

[Image: 8M4b0_s-200x150.gif]

Weeping

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
28-07-2016, 07:49 PM
I "liked" it for the humor, but getting the Hershey squirts is no picnic.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post