What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
31-12-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
(31-12-2013 07:42 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 07:40 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I have some lens wipes covered in isopropyl alcohol, didn't think of trying them at all.

Anything is better than mosquito bites... Hobo

Yes, but that assumes that they worked.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2013, 09:56 PM
(31-12-2013 07:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 07:42 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Anything is better than mosquito bites... Hobo

just relax and embrace the placebo effect Tongue

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
31-12-2013, 10:00 PM
My pizza has burned the roof of my mouth. Right behind my front teeth. I hate when that happens.

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes Heathen's post
01-01-2014, 10:09 AM
(31-12-2013 07:47 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 07:42 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Anything is better than mosquito bites... Hobo

Eh, rub some spit on it.
01-01-2014, 11:11 AM
I've been dying to vent about this..yess here's my chance.

So I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I've been avoiding maternity pants like the plague. Well, yesterday the zipper of my FAVORITE jeans busted.

What a bitch.

Serious question--can that be fixed??Consider
[+] 2 users Like crazylikeyou's post
01-01-2014, 11:17 AM
Zips can generally be replaced if you have the appropriate skills:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...ipper&sm=3

Jeans can be extended. Somewhat.
http://www.babble.com/pregnancy/5-ways-t...ncy-jeans/

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
01-01-2014, 11:20 AM
(01-01-2014 11:11 AM)crazylikeyou Wrote:  I've been dying to vent about this..yess here's my chance.

So I'm 14 weeks pregnant and I've been avoiding maternity pants like the plague. Well, yesterday the zipper of my FAVORITE jeans busted.

What a bitch.

Serious question--can that be fixed??Consider

Probably, or replaced by a tailor, but you may as well wait a few months. Tongue

Many moons ago, during my first pregnancy when maternity pants were awful and too expensive for me, I bought a pair of suspenders and wore them under my shirts and unzipped my jeans as needed. Of course, back then we wore tents for shirts, not the form-fitting stuff that pregnant women wear now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
01-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Quote:Probably, or replaced by a tailor, but you may as well wait a few months. Tongue

Many moons ago, during my first pregnancy when maternity pants were awful and too expensive for me, I bought a pair of suspenders and wore them under my shirts and unzipped my jeans as needed. Of course, back then we wore tents for shirts, not the form-fitting stuff that pregnant women wear now.

You're right, maternity is very form fitting these days. That must be why for Christmas my in-laws idea of buying me maternity clothes meant buying me mediums instead of smalls Tongue
I'm used to the new way maternity clothes look....those mediums swallow me whole!
01-01-2014, 11:58 AM
(01-01-2014 11:49 AM)crazylikeyou Wrote:  
Quote:Probably, or replaced by a tailor, but you may as well wait a few months. Tongue

You're right, maternity is very form fitting these days. That must be why for Christmas my in-laws idea of buying me maternity clothes meant buying me mediums instead of smalls Tongue
I'm used to the new way maternity clothes look....those mediums swallow me whole!

In a few months those mediums will be small. Tongue

And congrats!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-01-2014, 03:58 PM
I may or may not get a $50 steam gift card for my birthday. (probably will since it's the only thing I asked for)
The problem is that my birthday is on January 5th but the steam holiday sale ends on January 3rd.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 2 users Like grizzlysnake's post