What is your latest first world problem ?

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 3.67 Average
15-08-2016, 08:28 AM
RE: What is your latest first world problem ?
I just had a the contents of a tuna and mayo sandwich slide out of its bread and generously coat my keyboard with gunge.

How do you feel about that all you starving Africans? Happy now? [Image: 23.gif]

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like SYZ's post
16-08-2016, 07:32 AM
I hate laptop touch pads due to my oversize hands accidentally touching it, resulting in random stuff being clicked on while I'm trying to type. For that reason, I have it set up to be disabled whenever I have an external mouse plugged in, which I almost always do. For some reason, every once in a while it just randomly starts working again, forcing me to stop concentrating on whatever I was typing and waste about 12 seconds of my valuable time to go back into mouse options and recheck the box.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
16-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Classes begin soon...IT has decided now is the perfect time to migrate our email accounts to Office 365. Unfortunately IT is staffed by people who can't do anything properly, so every single faculty and student email address is currently non-functional.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
18-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Went a little overboard with wrist and grip training today. And no I don't mean aggressive masturbation this time, I mean like actual, completely non masturbation related strength training. Now I'm about to go to work and I can barely hold my pen.

With any luck, the inmates will all behave and I won't have to write any reports today.

'Murican Canadian
18-08-2016, 01:25 PM
(16-08-2016 07:32 AM)yakherder Wrote:  I hate laptop touch pads due to my oversize hands accidentally touching it, resulting in random stuff being clicked on while I'm trying to type. For that reason, I have it set up to be disabled whenever I have an external mouse plugged in, which I almost always do. For some reason, every once in a while it just randomly starts working again, forcing me to stop concentrating on whatever I was typing and waste about 12 seconds of my valuable time to go back into mouse options and recheck the box.

Hi,

Agreed. When the touchpad and buttons were separate it wasn't so bad, but my new laptop has a 'precision' all in one pad. It's not precise!

D.
27-08-2016, 09:43 PM
I need to wash my car. It's still relatively new, under a year old, and I don't take care of it like I should. Wish I had a magic wand to do my chores with.

Be true to yourself. Heart
28-08-2016, 02:56 PM
We were supposed to be at the range all weekend. We got bumped off the range and Instead sat through a classroom PowerPoint based course on theory of machine gun fire. Necessary for some of the youngins I suppose but dammit... This is what people mean when they make fun us weekend warriors Tongue

'Murican Canadian
29-08-2016, 11:06 AM
It's a lot of work to keep these new floors looking nice and clean.

With the old flooring you were never quite sure if what you saw was dirt or you could get away with chalking it up to age, wear, and tear. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
30-08-2016, 07:42 PM
My Xbox One just insulted me with an Achievement called Hipster Kitty for watching three hours of videos with less than 200 views. Apparently I'm the only one who finds things like religious freedom panels interesting. Why do you even have that Achievement, Microsoft?

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
30-08-2016, 07:51 PM
(30-08-2016 07:42 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  My Xbox One just insulted me with an Achievement called Hipster Kitty for watching three hours of videos with less than 200 views. Apparently I'm the only one who finds things like religious freedom panels interesting. Why do you even have that Achievement, Microsoft?

Especially since Bill Gates is an atheist. Blame it on Marketing. Tongue